Jesus Of Surburia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus Of Surburia

Whats the verdict on Green Day's latest, American Idiot? When I heard it was a Rock Opera I buried my head in my hands inbetween sobs of DAMN YOU SPINAL TAP! but its actually pretty good. In fact its pretty fucking excellent, its not corny at all, songs 1-4 are brilliant ("I Don't Care" should be a song in its own right), hats off to the lads. Having said that, I really hope their next album will be proper Green Day punk
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
    Whats the verdict on Green Day's latest, American Idiot? When I heard it was a Rock Opera I buried my head in my hands inbetween sobs of DAMN YOU SPINAL TAP! but its actually pretty good. In fact its pretty fucking excellent, its not corny at all, songs 1-4 are brilliant ("I Don't Care" should be a song in its own right), hats off to the lads. Having said that, I really hope their next album will be proper Green Day punk

I heard about it on Kevn & Bean in the morning on KROQ radio station and I hear it's going to be pretty damn swell. I'm going to buy it.

Comment

Yeah it's a bit unlike them but it was awesome.
      A man who desires nothing is invincible.

Comment

I heard it on Madden :up:
        this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
        (:3=

Comment

Yeah its a great album, I love it. Very different style too.

Comment

Is the album out in the U.S. yet? I've heard the single but no news on the album. Someone clue me in so I have an excuse to cruise on over to Best Buy.
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Zeus is this the album you were gonna send me but couldnt because it wasn't out in stores yet?

If so, I dl'd it ages ago
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

It gets released here tomorrow (Sept. 21st) and I'm going to buy it.

Comment

Get the In Honor compilation instead.

EDIT: www.inhonor.org
                  Last edited by Propagandhi; 09-21-2004, 12:36 AM.
                  Knowledge is power. Arm yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
                    Zeus is this the album you were gonna send me but couldnt because it wasn't out in stores yet?

If so, I dl'd it ages ago
                    No thats The Music - Welcome To The North which was out on the same day and I have purchased (although I'm still to get the third album out yesterday, The 22-20's).

The concensus amoungst the critics seems to be thats its a great cd, Green Day are pretty inteligent for always rtying new styles with different cd's and lyrically and critically its all you can ask for in a cd... but its not what you want when you buy a Green Day cd
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I have only listened trough it once yet, but I really like it.

Except maybe for Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, sounds like a crappy version of some song by Oasis. Maybe I'll learn to like it once I've heard it a few times and actually listened to the lyrics and so on.

:up:
                      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                      5: Da1andonly> =((
                      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I cant stop listening to it.

Comment

Working...
                        X