Why I am not buying a PS3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I am not buying a PS3.

Lets look at my first Playstation. At the end of it's run, the lid opening button was broken so I had to tape down my lid, or just leave something with a bit of weight on top of it. Nothing too bad, but annoying none-the-less.

Now, my Playstation 2. As you've seen, I have to run it with the lid off and now, I have about 5 dial settings to go though when I try to run a disc. I just rented that Def Jam game. When I turned it off last night and went to bed, I decided to turn it back on to go customize my character a bit while I was waiting for my friend to get here. Well, spank my ass and call me charlie, if the damned thing didn't come on. No, I didn't touch the CD, I didn't change anything, I didn't touch a God Damned thing, and well shit, the thing won't work now. I have to spend about an hour "tricking" my Playstation to get it to work now.

Fuck Playstation, its made like a fucking Honda Civic.
    DELETED

jUST YOURS! But my controller is still busted a bit, but still playable.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

maybe you play it too much
      edit: this is not an insult, i play console games a lot too.
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I play my computer far more than my PS2. I play my playstation on the weekends, really. And if that was the case, it shouldn't break down like this.
        DELETED

Comment

GCs suck more.

Mine doesn't let me play more than 15 minutes before i get a crazy error message.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
            When I turned it off last night and went to bed, I decided to turn it back on to go customize my character a bit while I was waiting for my friend to get here.
            So you were waiting for your friend to go to bed? hrm.

anyways I have never ever had any troubles with my playstations.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

it was the next day, I called my friend up to come over.
              DELETED

Comment

You guys must like carrying your playstations everywhere and throwing it on the ground because I play my ps2 probaly once a day and I never have any problems. Only system that I ever broke was my sega and thats because I accidentally got this dust cleaner spray in the console. Every console from atari to playstayion 2 I have never broke anything except for the playstation 1 cd cases.

Comment

All console gaming ended after the SNES.
                  sage

Comment

I had more fun with my NES then any other console by far. The SNES was indeed a great console don't get me wrong, but I still can remember when I would play super mario brothers for hours and teenage mutant ninja turtles for days just trying to beat that god forsaken game. Nowadays I could beat in 10 minutes without dieing once before I would get to the boss and die with only one hit needed. Good times indeed.

By the way anyone still have their orignal NES

Comment

I do. Im going to finish Final Fantasy 1 for it ONE OF THESE DAYS

Comment

Maybe the problem you had with the PS2 was caused by you not shelling out $20 for the vertical stand.

...Don't look at me like that. Hey, 20 bucks for a piece of plastic, it's got to do something more than just hold it upright, right?

Comment

Actually, I thought your ps2 was more likely to fuck up if used with the vertical stand. A friend used it with one of the first gen ps2's and the damn thing (ironically) kept making the ps2 fall onto the ground.
                          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

wow, you must beat the living shit out of your ps2 like it's a battered housewife

don't knock a system because you're a jerkwad who doesn't know how to take care of his stuff
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                              Actually, I thought your ps2 was more likely to fuck up if used with the vertical stand. A friend used it with one of the first gen ps2's and the damn thing (ironically) kept making the ps2 fall onto the ground.
                              I actually had my PS2 vertical for a year or so just cause that was the only way it fit next to my TV on the stand it was in. I didn't think it would cause a Disc Read Error, but make it so the laser lens wouldn't work. Most likely that's what did it tho. My cousin just told me that, that's what did in his PS2, the vertical standing.

And yes, Jason, I actually take a baseball bat out and continuously beat on my PS2 cause I'm a fuckwad.
                              DELETED

Comment

Working...
                              X