Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to sell some things... bust out those wallets dudes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to sell some things... bust out those wallets dudes!

First off, I have a computer. Here are the specs.
    • Pentium4 2.4B GHz (the 'B' denotes a 533Mhz front side bus versus the standard 400Mhz FSB found on the slightly older standard P4's.
    • 1GB PC1066 RDRAM
    • Gigabyte 8IHXP motherboard (onboard raid and usb 2.0 and firewire)
    • Gainward GeForce4 Ti4600
    • Soundblaster Audigy
    • Intellimouse Exlorer
    • Pretty standard keyboard
    • Windows XP w/ SP2 preinstalled, as well as a slew of other applications.
    • 19 inch Viewsonic GS790 CRT Monitor
    • Antec PLUS1080AMG case (this thing is bitchin', so clean and taken care of like whoa because I'm a neat freak)
    • Logitech Z-560 4.1 THX certified 4.1 speaker system (the sub rocks. speakers are great, damn good sound)

Asking price $1150 (OBO)

I would prefer to sell the system as a whole... but I'm willing to part it out. The monitor and/or speakers I would most definitely part out. It'd be nice to keep the system sold as a whole though. If you have any questions at all, please PM on the forums, PM me in-game, leave me a ?message in-game or email me at j@sscentral.com.

OTHER STUFF FOR SALE

1992 Accord LX Sedan (UTTERLY SUPERB CONDITION)
    • 117000 miles on it (roughly, have to check the odometer)
    • Automatic Transmission
    • Power windows and locks
    • Very cold AC
    • Tons of trunk space.
    • just so damn reliable.

Asking price: $3300 (OBO)

Again, any questions, ask away. Hit me up in any of the ways I mentioned above.

MORE STUFF

HP LaserJet 3200se
    • all-in-one laser printer (black and white), does printing, scanning, copying and faxing

Asking Price: $350 (it retails at $500)
    [EDIT]I forgot to mention the printer comes with an extra toner catridge.[/EDIT]

[ANOTHER EDIT]The price on the car dropped from $3800 to $3300, and even the $3300 is negotiable.[/ANOTHER EDIT]
    Last edited by Jason; 10-03-2004, 06:40 PM.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Hahah "very cold AC" ^__^
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

Seriously, it'll give you a titty hard-on.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

You gave up on selling the WoW acct?
        DELETED

Comment

What do you need the money for? The monitor sounds tempting, how much would you want for it? I'm stuck with my 15 inch monitor for now.
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

break down the car

Can you break down the car too?

I want the stearing wheel, and the left passenger seat belt?

Also, if you can, I'd like the trunk matt, and the little spring under the hood that goes "ba-boinga-bing bing" when you hit it...not the one that next to it that goes "bee-boingee-bing bing." Its the more slender one and a bit longer. OKay? Thanks, I'll pay top dollar.
            I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

The speakers interest me, maybe we can do some business

Comment

Oh snap, I forgot! I have a WoW beta account that is brand spanking new. I never even created a character. I loaned it to a friend of mine and he created a level 7 Bregott who is a shaman as well as a level 60 Bregott who is also a shaman. I would gladly sell it for $350. (OBO)
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Liquid Blue, I need the money because I will soon be embarking on a journey of self discovery. I'm going to buy a VW Bus (or perhaps a shortbus) and tour all over the country. I don't need very many material possessions in order to do this. I'll need this money to keep me on my feet until I land a job and get an apartment wherever it is I decide to settle down. I looked up the monitor on eBay and it's going for $125. It's yours for $100. I'll pay shipping if it's within the continental US.

Jackie, not tearing the car up dude. =p

Adamant, the speakers are in pristine condition. I still have all of the original packaging. And like I said, amazing sound for a 4.1 system. eBay's selling some of the higher quality ones for $100, $75 or $80 for you.
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I'll Trade you my Pure_Lusk account for the Monitor
                    Krazie_Killer

DoCk> I'm a wittle girl!
                    I Knew it!

The joys of TWBeta ^_^
                    2:Shas'la T'au Kais> .
                    2:Krazie_Killer> .
                    2:epor> .
                    2:IcER> .
                    2:H0blin G0blin> ..
                    2:Shas'la T'au Kais> quit copying me.
                    2:Krazie_Killer> damn it hoblin!
                    2:epor> lol
                    2:Krazie_Killer> you had to ruin it!

Comment

ill give u 1200 for the car (thats all i have saved up and looking to get a honda)

Comment

i remember on Boy Meets World, Eric went on a self discovery journey and he came back with a big beard and changed his name to Playswith Squirrels

good episode
                        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by IlyaZ
                          i remember on Boy Meets World, Eric went on a self discovery journey and he came back with a big beard and changed his name to Playswith Squirrels

good episode
                          I loved that one.
                          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Did you just decide one night that this is what you wanted to do or is this been some sort of dream?

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                              Liquid Blue, I need the money because I will soon be embarking on a journey of self discovery.
                              You ARE visiting me, right?
                              Originally posted by Ward
                              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Working...
                              X