Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pandagirl89
    Wow, a whole post with no elipses! :eek:
    what...about...this...post...are...there...elip... ses...here...?

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
    .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Wow, a whole post with no elipses! :eek:
      its my new policy to type with better grammar, and no periods......of course...i could go back if ya want
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Oh no, I like the more grammatically correct posts better.
        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
        1:Chao <ER>> at all
        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
          they should throaw bales of confiscated marijuana in when it erupts so people are docile and happy when they die trying to escape
          Then everyone would start to run away, before sitting round in a circle, singing songs and hugging each other before passing out and choking on the fumes. Good plan batman
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Dumbasses are getting closer and closer to the volcano's blast radius. Maybe they're forgetting at any moment now molten lava will come spewing out, dissolving their flesh and bone upon impact.
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.

Comment

It erupted. How cool is that?

Not very, I just turned on the TV and it was on so I decided to make a thread about it.

EDIT: Hey, that means if you breathe the dust you can get that one disease, pneumonnoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis or whatever!
              Please tell me you plan on using your vagina as a fruit bowl or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
                Dumbasses are getting closer and closer to the volcano's blast radius. Maybe they're forgetting at any moment now molten lava will come spewing out, dissolving their flesh and bone upon impact.
                Or maybe some of them know that if it explodes any time soon, it won't be half as powerful as the 1980 explosion

Comment

Just speculation.
                  ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                  Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
                    that would be a good argument, but St. Helens spews ash, not lava. But I still agree the scientists are stupid for standing so close.
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                    X