RIT is DAYNE-JER-USS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIT is DAYNE-JER-USS.

So my school, RIT, that's the Rochester Institute of Technology, had a shooting yesterday. Three masked dudes robbed one of the campus food places. One female employee was grazed in the head with a bullet, another shot in the hand. The CS/IT building is about twenty feet away from the building where the incident occurred, and this is where a majority of my classes are held. And... my fucking school had ALL classes open ALL day.

We're hardcore about our learning up in this piece.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

You know what they say, if you dont wanna hear it, feel it.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the only people who know what you mean are dutch ones
      TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Big deal son, I dodge bullets on the way to my chemistry lab all the time. The sound of gunshots doesn't even phase me anymore, I just run my fingers through my hair and make sure I don't have any bullet holes, and if they hit anywhere else I just walk it off.
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Pfft mayo, we shoot back, pussy.
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

we just throw eggs at each other at football games
            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
              Big deal son, I dodge bullets on the way to my chemistry lab all the time. The sound of gunshots doesn't even phase me anymore, I just run my fingers through my hair and make sure I don't have any bullet holes, and if they hit anywhere else I just walk it off.

make sure to walk it off when yourballs get blown off.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
              X