Bush = Scumbag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush = Scumbag

The movie Fahrenheit 9/11 should be seen by all Americans, even thought it is biased it has lots of info people should know. esp if you're a Bush supporter. Don't reply if your just going to bash Kerry, cuz he is deff a less of two evils.

We attack Iraq.. a country that never attacked the US.. or murdered any US citizens... and never made a threat against us....Bush goes over there tog et him for his own personal reasons and gets young men killed. Honestly we need as many people who are over 18 to vote and get this fucker out of office... i don't want any more of my friends going to Iraq to fight for Bush to make money on Oil when the real problem is the Bin Ladens, but why would Bush want to go after them .. since they are friends.

The business' that made money off of 9/11 was Bush' companies like "The Carlyle Group"

Bush cut Anti-terrorism funds b4 9/11

It's so fucking sick that a person like this was bought into office and is screwing the American people over.. for his family's benefit

And if u say "its a movie.. they can say whatever they want" ur wrong.. cuz u can't say whatever u want about the president... and if u havent seen the movie then shut the fuck up, cuz there is evidence to back it up.
    Last edited by Rosstones; 10-07-2004, 01:21 AM.
    - RawZ

Street Cred:

Cripple since 2000
    Ex Cripples Captain
    Ex SSC DownTown Zone Sysop
    - my smods (NOBODY!!!!!!! and Ave-iator) created the original Alias Bot for Trenchwars -

delectable> I like double penetration from african americans

Most original topic ever.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

?userid
      - RawZ

Street Cred:

Cripple since 2000
      Ex Cripples Captain
      - my smods (NOBODY!!!!!!! and Ave-iator) created the original Alias Bot for Trenchwars -

Comment

I trust Michael Moore as much as I trust Bush and Kerry. And that's about 0. But I'm voting Bush cause I'd rather keep the devil I know than the devil knocking at the door.
        DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Rosstones
          ?userid
          hahah
          sage

Comment

I know the movie is biased... but the facts are backed up.. and everything makes perfect sense... i just think people should see the movie.. and really know the facts b4 they vote...

vote 4 whoever u want... just please know what ur voting for
            - RawZ

Street Cred:

Cripple since 2000
            Ex Cripples Captain

Comment

Originally posted by Rosstones
              ?userid

Comment

Ross is awesome.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

thx j-dawg
                  - RawZ

Street Cred:

Cripple since 2000
                  Ex Cripples Captain

Comment

No problem, dude. Never a problem in fact.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

lol, don't be an idiot...agreed that the movie does expose bush and his dumbass mistakes that he's made...i'm not a bush supporter (even though he does pay me due to air force)....but that michael moore guy didn't put all the information in that movie. Yes we had a reason to go over there...and you saying that they never killed any US citizens is just plain retarted...i was in iraq for 4 1/2 months before sept. 11 and trust me, the threat has always been there...its been there the 5 years i've been in the military and it will never end. Bush made the mistake of saying "We will not rush to go into war"...and turned around and did it anyways. I will not be voting for Kerry and I don't even want to vote for Bush but I have really no choice. good thing I got my orders to aviano afb in italy...I don't want to be here if Kerry gets elected and we have another attack on the U.S.
                      "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
                      Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
                      " - Tyler the Creator
                      Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

yo ross

ltns

fu

NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Funny....my mom just bought that movie the other day. I cant wait to watch it.

Comment

"...can america really handle 4 more years of this progress?"
                            -John Edwards
                            TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                            TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                            TelCat> i dont

Comment

Michael Moore is great at debating and has good arguments. Of course he only shows one side of the coin, that's what all argumentation is based on!

It's a good documentary though, worth a see.
                              5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                              5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                              5: Da1andonly> =((
                              5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                              5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                              5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Working...
                              X