Fifa 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fifa 2005

What's it like? I heard it is the best FIFA game so far. How does it compare to Pro Evo 4?

I've read a couple reviews about it and it got good ratings, but I don't trust them. I can't seem to find much reviews about it, and the ones I have found are mostly reader reviews (who probably don't know what they're talking about).
    Last edited by NaiLed; 10-16-2004, 03:06 PM. Reason: grr, why does it put FIFA in small case in the title?

when does it coem out

Comment

Yes, it's the best FIFA game out there. From what I heard, if you are a fan of Pro Evo, then just keep it, but if you're an EA Sports fan, then pick up FIFA. It's all a matter of personal preference.
      DELETED

Comment

same as all the other Fifa games prolly, but improved graphics, prolly bored after one match again :X
        Code:
        1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
        1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
        1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
        1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
        1:lnx> kk
        1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

I heard it's Fifa 2004 but with a better first touch and a more advanced career mode.
          EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
          cool koen> :)
          PRiMORDiAL> pfft
          cool koen> not because of a bug
          EvoLd> Lol
          Treachery> meh
          EvoLd> why then?
          PubAceR> women in power dont last
          EvoLd> LOl
          toaster oven reviews

Comment

Yeah, I read a review that said the "first touch" control is vastly improved over last years. I'm probably gonna go and buy Pro Evo 4 at the mall today.
            DELETED

Comment

I have Pro Evo but still like FIFa. maybe i will buy it when there's some 2nd hand copies about

Comment

The music is what makes EA games.

Comment

Im Fifa fan.. I have them all since 1999.
                  Never played Pro Evo, cuz I just think Fifa is better. Not sure, if Pro Evo even has the player names and stuff.
                  I just like Fifa because it's realistic. All the playernames, stadiums, sponsors on their shirts, look a like faces etc.
                  Normally Id have Fifa 2005 today, but it's delayed, so I'll have it next week. I'll tell you what I think about it as soon as I have it.
                  What I've heard (and after playing the demo) they improved the career now. You can be trainer for 15 yrs instead of 5. You can go to other clubs.
                  You can create your own player now aswell, so you can let yourself play in a team, and than make sure you get better and go to better teams. (if I understood it well)
                  You have aswell a fifa shop now, where you can buy stuff (like another ball, other nets, Culina as referee, special shirts for your team etc) with Fifa pts. You can deserve those points with doing good in your competition etc.

Another thing is that the 1st touch has been madly improved. I tried it out in the demo, and it's really insane now. You can do so many diff stuff only with receiving the ball already. Great.

Well.. Im fifa fan and will always stay it probably. And I think this is another great game. And as Dotsy said "prolly bored after 1 match again", I don't think that. I've been playing Fifa 2004 already for a year and Im still playing it actually... Finished the career stuff etc, but I just still like to play with a small club vs Real Madrid or something Otherwise it became too ez to win
                  7:Barton> hi tats
                  7:Barton> still no smod?
                  7:Barton> :(
                  7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
                  7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
                  3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

ok, thanks

actually i have fifa 2004 too, but i just bought PES4 and i prefer PES4 gameplay-wise

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                      The music is what makes EA games.
                      I actually liked the EA Trax on it were Need for Speed Underground (Crystal Method), Burnout 3 (Franz Ferdinand), and SSX3 (just about the whole soundtrack).
                      DELETED

Comment

I actually like 2004 better. At least for xbox.
                        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Its not a matter of preference, its pro evo or nothing
                          Originally posted by Facetious
                          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                          X