Congratulate-Bush-Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cundor
    Can someone explain me the US voting system?
    Sure, you get people to vote into a computer that doesn't leave a paper trail, tallies votes wrong, and freezes up and loses votes in cold weather.

But don't worry, because since the Republican congress blocked all attempts at implementing accountability into the new system, there's no way to prove any malfeasance anyway.

Congrats to Bush for being the best CEO any country could have.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
      I am offended by drug use. It pollutes the minds of the people- a monumental, sometimes life-long distraction that deters human beings from truly achieving their goals. Yet it seems as though your country CELEBRATES IT?! Being from a different country, I feel you should weigh my opinion as if it were crafted from the flawless, most priceless diamond. Outlaw all drug use in your country, please. Because although I am not directly affected by people smoking drugs in your country, I am definately mildly irritated by the concept.

Do it. If you don't, you're all horrible, horrible people. All 16.25 million of you. What? You say only 55% of your country uses drugs? Fuck that. You all do.
      You are confusing national politics with international politics. I would cry if we would attack countries to force our drugs policy on them.
      And this thread is about congratulating Bush with his victory, if you feel the need to have a discussion about the Dutch drugspolicy feel free to make a thread and I will be there. At least we export tonloads of XTC instead of using it.

EDIT: couldn't help myself giving you a teaser:

B.
      The use of cannabis in the Netherlands is comparable to that in other European countries, whereas in
      the United States it is substantially higher (see Annex IV). In the Netherlands regular surveys are held
      among people aged 12 years and older to monitor trends in drug use. According to the most recent
      survey, 17% have used cannabis at some point in their lives (see Annex III), compared with 34% in
      the United States. The figures for cocaine are 3.6% in the Netherlands and 11% in the United States,
      and for heroin 0.4% in the Netherlands compared with 0.9% in the United States. Of course, the
      number of people who report having taken drugs at least once in their lives is far higher than those
      who take them at present. 3% of the Dutch population used cannabis in the month preceding the
      survey.
      Last edited by Zerzera; 11-06-2004, 10:51 AM.
      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Zerz, I don't get your sig.
        this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
        (:3=

Comment

Originally posted by concealed
          Congrats Bush.

I dont think too many people in America care what Europeans think. I dont.
          But you expect us to respect you and not call you stupid?

Fuck off pompous jackass of a whore
          7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
          1:Rough> is radiation an element?
          8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
          Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
          Piston> I own in belim
          6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

cundor, US voting system:Everyone votes, whichever candidate in each state wins gets that states number of electoral votes, the bigger the population state, the bigger amount of electoral votes they represent as a state. all states combined make something like 540 electoral votes. a presidential candidate needs 270 electoral votes to win presidency.

286 Bush and 252 Kerry was the score I think, while the popular vote was something like 60 million for Bush, 56.5 million for kerry.

we vote for president every 4 years....i think we vote for senators every 6 years. 2 senators from each state. various amounts of representatives from each state goes to house of representatives. the number of representatives from each state is again determined by population.

we have supreme court also, 9 judges, whenever one judge leaves the current president can choose his/her replacement. this is highest court and judges cases that have constantly and successfully appealed to the point that the supreme court is only court left to finally decide matter. the courst in our country are very careful in making sure they decide cases based solely from the constitution by interpreting it very carefully.

bah could write more, hope this info is useful to europeans or whatever that are interested in how our government works.
            -L3

Comment

Dick Cheney doesn't like lesbians. Although his daughter or something is one, so now he likes them. Woo.

Dick Cheney saves $115,000 a year because of Bush's tax cuts. The poorest 30% or so of America save nothing at all. Woo

^ Useless facts while I encountered while writing my George Bush speech.
              EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
              cool koen> :)
              PRiMORDiAL> pfft
              cool koen> not because of a bug
              EvoLd> Lol
              Treachery> meh
              EvoLd> why then?
              PubAceR> women in power dont last
              EvoLd> LOl
              toaster oven reviews

Comment

Originally posted by dchao
                Zerz, I don't get your sig.
                Its what you get when the help ticker is on.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+
                  ^ hahaha, take that
                  I think he did a good reply to it.
                  Originally posted by Tyson
                  There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                  Originally posted by HeavenSent
                  Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                  Originally posted by Izor
                  Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by concealed
                    Congrats Bush.

I dont think too many people in America care what Europeans think. I dont.
                    Most americans don't give a shit what anybody thinks but themselves. Why do you think the rest of the world hates you so much?
                    I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

To be honest, I think everyone's a little self-absorbed. It's human nature. Some are just moreso than others.
                      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Most Americans don't care what anyone thinks about except themselves. This explains why a shocking number of american teenage girls vomit up their food. This is why insane diets sweep the nation. This is why atheletes take steroids. This is why fashionable jeans can sell for four times as much as regular jeans of similar quality.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS MR BUSH ON YOUR ELECTION VICTORYaskldjfsa;flksajdlgahslghbwlisyhblkfxnc,mlhbtljahl jshcx,.vnxsadfasdgas
                          Originally posted by Ward
                          OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                            Most Americans don't care what anyone thinks about except themselves. This explains why a shocking number of american teenage girls vomit up their food. This is why insane diets sweep the nation. This is why atheletes take steroids. This is why fashionable jeans can sell for four times as much as regular jeans of similar quality.
                            What I meant was that most Americans don't care what a staggering number of citizens from foreign countries think. It is a fact that Americans are some of the most uninformed people in the world when it comes to global affairs.
                            I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
                              You are confusing national politics with international politics. I would cry if we would attack countries to force our drugs policy on them.
                              And this thread is about congratulating Bush with his victory, if you feel the need to have a discussion about the Dutch drugspolicy feel free to make a thread and I will be there. At least we export tonloads of XTC instead of using it.

EDIT: couldn't help myself giving you a teaser:

B.
                              The use of cannabis in the Netherlands is comparable to that in other European countries, whereas in
                              the United States it is substantially higher (see Annex IV). In the Netherlands regular surveys are held
                              among people aged 12 years and older to monitor trends in drug use. According to the most recent
                              survey, 17% have used cannabis at some point in their lives (see Annex III), compared with 34% in
                              the United States. The figures for cocaine are 3.6% in the Netherlands and 11% in the United States,
                              and for heroin 0.4% in the Netherlands compared with 0.9% in the United States. Of course, the
                              number of people who report having taken drugs at least once in their lives is far higher than those
                              who take them at present. 3% of the Dutch population used cannabis in the month preceding the
                              survey.

My post was a satire of the typical Euroteen Bush-Bashing post on any forum, only using an American perspective. There was little actual fact involved in it, just a very skewed and biased opinion, sprinkled with inaccurate statistics. Much like...well, you go ahead and take a guess.

This, of course, went right over both you and Mantra-Sweden's heads.
                              PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob (SRB)
                                What I meant was that most Americans don't care what a staggering number of citizens from foreign countries think. It is a fact that Americans are some of the most uninformed people in the world when it comes to global affairs.
                                because a staggering number of citizens from foreign countries act like judgemental fuckfaces when they share what they "think". If being informed means having to listen to other people tell me how much my country sucks and having them give me an itermized list of things they dislike about the place where I live, then keep me the fuck off of that "information" superhighway.
                                PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Working...
                                X