omfg wtf shit crap DAMNIT ! OMFG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omfg wtf shit crap DAMNIT ! OMFG

GEEZ im fucking pissed with go base ppl.

i go to university at nights and after that i have a quick drink and go home, i arrive here like 9/10 pm east thats about midnight here, and THIS FUCKING GO BASE ARENA NEVER HAS PPL

FFS come to play this shit, you dont need to sleep that early !

CRAP !
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Must Get Post In Before It Is Closed!

Comment

Soon to be Useless Crap
      this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
      (:3=

Comment

Twerp, you're gonna get warned for the next time you say something similar to, "have to get a post in before thread is closed". I've seen at least 5 times on different occasions. Not a good sign.

Useless Crap'd
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.

Comment

I'm always up for ?go base but there are rarely people in it (and when there are, it's a miracle for me to get picked because I just started going to ?go base a few weeks ago).

It's gym class all over again!
          Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

I'm sorry

I've just seen so many of those people do that before.

Comment

You go to university?

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenPlums
                You go to university?
                ill be a lawyer

btw common law system suck balls
                8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo

Comment

Originally posted by Saturn V
                  I'm always up for ?go base but there are rarely people in it (and when there are, it's a miracle for me to get picked because I just started going to ?go base a few weeks ago).

It's gym class all over again!
                  What really helps you get picked is if you just start a small conversation with them when they get captain (like congrats or something). Then they probably pick you because they now know you a little more than the rest of the basers. I've done it so many times, also in hosted bases by <ZH>+.

Comment

Nah, you just go make a girly name, go "teehee" whenever you kill someone, say how bad you suck so all of the guys say "no you don't suck. you are awesome," then get staff. After that, you can host basing all you want. Ez as 3.14159.

Comment

Originally posted by StackOverflow
                      Nah, you just go make a girly name, go "teehee" whenever you kill someone, say how bad you suck so all of the guys say "no you don't suck. you are awesome," then get staff. After that, you can host basing all you want. Ez as 3.14159.
                      Hah.. :bigups:
                      Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

Twerp is just quicker as Kim !

And schope, get your friends in base and base with them
                        Code:
                        1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
                        1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
                        1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
                        1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
                        1:lnx> kk
                        1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Originally posted by DOTSY
                          Twerp is just quicker as Kim !

And schope, get your friends in base and base with them
                          do you wanna be my basing friend dotsy ?

Comment

I never ever pick people that pm me.
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                              I never ever pick people that pm me.
                              good

i never ever pm ppl asking them to pick me.

Comment

Working...
                              X