Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOTSY
    Twerp is just quicker as Kim !
    I don't understand that. Can I be some1's basing buddy when I get cont. working?

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
      I never ever pick people that pm me.
      lies.
      this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
      (:3=

Comment

If You pm me: Can I play, or something in that direction, you are not getting picked.
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I don't do that. I hate when people do that to me so I know that the captains don't want to hear it. Actually, it's kinda funny how people pm you saying they want it. It's like you're a king and their peasants begging for food and water > : D

Comment

sCHOPe aren't you like 11 years old? You told me you were born in 1992..

Comment

Originally posted by Xog
              sCHOPe aren't you like 11 years old? You told me you were born in 1992..
              nope i said i was 8 but now im 9
              8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
              8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
              8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
              8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
              8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
              8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
                Twerp, you're gonna get warned for the next time you say something similar to, "have to get a post in before thread is closed". I've seen at least 5 times on different occasions. Not a good sign.

Useless Crap'd
                so strict.. who the hell cares. Its a useless crap thread anyways.. It also blows my mind why you close useless crap threads anyways. They are intended to beuseless crap

Maybe im wrong just seems a forum should be a place to joke and have fun i dont see why topics are so severely monitored. :down:

Comment

Useless crap doesn't mean it's a license to spam. Think of it as a purgatory before threads go to hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                    Useless crap doesn't mean it's a license to spam. Think of it as a purgatory before threads go to hell.
                    if you hate it that much just dont read it
                    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by Mystics
                      so strict.. who the hell cares. Its a useless crap thread anyways.. It also blows my mind why you close useless crap threads anyways. They are intended to beuseless crap

Maybe im wrong just seems a forum should be a place to joke and have fun i dont see why topics are so severely monitored. :down:
                      Do we have to start this again? I'd rather not. Read the thread titled "To Kim" in this forum from top to bottom, and if you still find it valid to argue, I applaud you, in a not so good way.
                      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                      Failure teaches success.

Comment

If the TW forums were un-moderated, they would be absolute shite. IMO the moderators are doing a decent job.
                        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                        ---A few minutes later---
                        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                        9:Kim> UM
                        9:Kim> i didn't
                        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Working...
                        X