John Edwards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
    I agree. My guess is that it will be Guiliani versus Edwards in 2008.
    I don't think Edwards will run in '08, but I guess it depends on what he does for the next 4 years. I don't think the democrats will run another senator, it's way too easy to distort their records.
    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

someone once made a song where they say: who the fuck is james brown.

so im gonna say something similar here, who the fuck is John Edwards? :P

"The person who writes for fools is always sure of a large audience."
      "War does not determine who is right - only who is left."
      "If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large
      deposit in my name at a Swiss bank."
      "Have no fear of perfection -- you'll never reach it."
      :alien:

Comment

I wonder if they'll be desperate enough to put Hillary up. I mean, she isn't too horrible from what little I know of her, but the large amount of bible-toting southeners that led Bush into a second term definately won't want a woman as president anytime soon.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

JE is new

Comment

Originally posted by Diverticular
            someone once made a song where they say: who the fuck is james brown.
            You sure you're not thinking of "James Brown is Dead"?

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
              I wonder if they'll be desperate enough to put Hillary up. I mean, she isn't too horrible from what little I know of her, but the large amount of bible-toting southeners that led Bush into a second term definately won't want a woman as president anytime soon.
              The thing people seem to miss about hilary and also obama, is that those bible toting southerners woudn't be voting for a democrat anyway.
              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Eh, not every single southener votes republican. While some vote dem, I don't think that many would vote to get a female (Hillary) or a black guy (Obama) in office.

EDIT: Hillar = Hillary
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

bz i know it hard to direct comments to people correctly on the forum. So look at it this way. That was an open letter to the democrats. Not to you personally, yes you started the thread. But I never named you as the target. I repeat what i said, the idea to call the voters stupid for not voting for kerrry isn't gonna help you in four years my dear democrats (not directed at bloodzombie since he is an independent) does this clarify for you?
                  To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                  brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Because Kerry finished 3 points ahead of Edwards in Iowa. If it was reversed, Edwards would have been the nominee. The Dems wanted somebody "electable," so Kerry winning Iowa made people believe that he was the most electable. I think Edwards would have been better than Kerry but Wesley Clark better than Edwards due to his national security credentials.
                    1:Zerzera> aura shut up
                    1:Zerzera> you hate my recruits because I am muslim
                    jdigs3> jdigs offers u his protection

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
                      bz i know it hard to direct comments to people correctly on the forum. So look at it this way. That was an open letter to the democrats. Not to you personally, yes you started the thread. But I never named you as the target. I repeat what i said, the idea to call the voters stupid for not voting for kerrry isn't gonna help you in four years my dear democrats (not directed at bloodzombie since he is an independent) does this clarify for you?

You missed the point. I don't think the majority of people think along party lines the way you do. Just because someone votes for or against bush doesn't make them a democrat or a republican. There are a few blind retards that vote strictly a party ticket, but most people vote the guy that they like better. If the democrats have a better candidate than the republicans in 4 years, I dont' think there's a single american that would say "I like that democrat guy better, but they called me an idiot when I voted for Bush, so I won't vote for that guy".

Comment

Working...
                      X