John Edwards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Edwards

I was watching the election coverage on the breakfast news and I saw Kerry wheel out his running mate to give one final speech to try and rally his supporters, then I burst out laughing. WHY THE HELL DID THEY CHOOSE JOHN KERRY? Edwards is the ideal candidate, he IS John F Kennedy. He's youthful, he has the loving family, the movie-star looks, he looked a good speaker and most importantly; he was nothing like Bush. His policies are already determined by the party line and the opposition, but as far as individual candidates were concerned he was the man. Was the entire Democrat party stoned when they came to vote on a new leader?
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Kerry married a whole bunch of bucks.
    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
    5: Da1andonly> =((
    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I think the problem running Edwards against Bush would be his record...Edwards doesn't have much of one. Bush got away with that in 2000, as only having the history of being Governor, but with the Rove machine zeroing in on Edwards, I'm sure all you would be hearing about is how newb he is, and how there's no way in hell he could be trusted to handle terrorism or homeland security, and a bunch of made up 527 group bullshit that alleges he is a closet homosexual, or that he's too interested in his hair to care about fighting terrorism.

Fact of the matter is, Rove turned an intelligent, decorated war hero into an anti-American, wishy-washy traitor. It really doesn't matter who would have been sent forth to the main event, as long as the American Corporate Media cares more about ratings than truth, I'm afraid the future will just bring more of the same.

Oh, and I'm sure Diebold wouldn't help Edwards much either.

Comment

j=t, you back for good now?

Comment

Sup Mr P!

Comment

I hear the dems might try to use Edwards in the next 4 years.
            DELETED

Comment

In my opinion, Edwards is too "new" to the whole politics thing.

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
                Sup Mr P!
                See, theres actually people here who appreciate my presence

Comment

Edwards is 50

Comment

Edwards lost his Senator position because his seat was up for reelection.
                    this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                    (:3=

Comment

Edwards is a fantastic politician and I hope we'll be seeing more of him, as well as his wife, who I hope is able to recover from her cancer.

Also, though J=T's posts go way over-the-top for me, this is an extremely important statement:

Fact of the matter is, Rove turned an intelligent, decorated war hero into an anti-American, wishy-washy traitor.
                      The Republican party has built the biggest, best spin machine in history, and it's kind of a pleasure to watch even though it's one of the most horrifying things in America.
                      Originally posted by Ward
                      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

meanwhile, the dems are trying to catch up. I heard on NPR a section about the Repubs spending millions for these think tanks when they were getting trounced in the govt elections. The dems just smirked and ignored it. Now they are trying to make think tanks to catch up and be able to play with the repubs in that area.
                        the rule of politics is Perception is Reality

also, I don't think calling the future votes for the next election ignorant and stupid is gonna help you. Joe voter next time round thinks "geez didn't they call me stupid for not voting for them last time? Well f them, see if i put one of them in office" I would say you are tragically shooting yourselves in the foot but alas the mighty public has a very short memory and I doubt they will think of it. Unless the think tanks can bring it up.
                        To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                        brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                          Edwards is 50
                          God bless botox?
                          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                          5: Da1andonly> =((
                          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
                            Edwards is a fantastic politician and I hope we'll be seeing more of him, as well as his wife, who I hope is able to recover from her cancer.
                            I agree. My guess is that it will be Guiliani versus Edwards in 2008.
                            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
                              also, I don't think calling the future votes for the next election ignorant and stupid is gonna help you. Joe voter next time round thinks "geez didn't they call me stupid for not voting for them last time? Well f them, see if i put one of them in office" I would say you are tragically shooting yourselves in the foot but alas the mighty public has a very short memory and I doubt they will think of it. Unless the think tanks can bring it up.
                              I think it's weird how much you think along party lines. when I call a bush supporter an idiot, it's me calling a bush supporter an idiot, has nothing to do with a democrat calling a republican an idiot. I don't even think of myself as a democrat, and I know that Bush is a republican, but I don't care about that, he's just a terrible president in my eyes.
                              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Working...
                              X