No announcement yet.

attn: facetious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, its a dildo, if you had read the thread carefully, you could have deduced that based on the fact its from a childrens tv show. im assuming that bell-ends is some sort of obnoxious british way of saying penis.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Think obnoxious, think penis
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
        My Nickelodeon cartoon schedule was Global Guts, Pete & Pete, Salute Your Shorts, Figure it Out, and then that one show that was sort of a global guts-type game involving this giant stone face.
        Legends of the Hidden Temple. Bless you, brother. I LOVED that show. Double Dare was good, too. Gotta love shows where chocolate syrup always comes into play at least once.
        Originally posted by vubinspiran
        I hate X very hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezor
          Legends of the Hidden Temple. Bless you, brother. I LOVED that show. Double Dare was good, too. Gotta love shows where chocolate syrup always comes into play at least once.
          Yes, I feel dumb for that one because it was my favoritee show. I was never into Double Dare much though
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Some people aren't. I think it's because of Mark Summers myself.
            Originally posted by vubinspiran
            I hate X very hard.

Comment

yeah, he also had another gameshow, what would you do or something. it was awful
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
              X