Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigh.. being mr. understood

K, just to explain that thread, then you can close this one too:

K, so I mixed up english with dutch, big deal.

Second, I made the seperation to pick out a few out of each group, but as you could see if you read it, I did an overal at the end, taking in account every actor, I first did seperately, and then all together, and as said in my disclaimer nothing biased or racist intended, but as kim (if I am right) said, Black actor's would probably have overshadowed my list.

Edit: Damnit, I just couldn't get on his name while I was making that: Denzel Washington, I was meaning to name him, but I just completely forgot his name at that moment.

Anyways, just to explain myself, now ya can use your supa dupa forum mod powers on here too.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

I was the first to respond to this thread, woo.
    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
    cool koen> :)
    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
    cool koen> not because of a bug
    EvoLd> Lol
    Treachery> meh
    EvoLd> why then?
    PubAceR> women in power dont last
    EvoLd> LOl
    toaster oven reviews

Comment

Ahahaha Zerz is spamming that funnay thread to everyone.
      this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
      (:3=

Comment

Don't be so cruel to Gall. Everyone makes mistakes. :grin: :grin:
        megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
        L K> taught u what?
        megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
        9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
        9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Were you clarifying things from the point of view of a black man or a white man?
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

There's no need to seperate them by race. If the black actors overshadowed the white actors in your opinion of their acting ability, then it's their acting ability that did it. There's no need to make a seperate "White actors" list, as if you feel that they won't get their due otherwise. Kim's suggestion was half jesting too, and if that's really why you wrote that then it's still bloody wrong of you.

And your "disclaimer" only excused yourself for not nominating actors of other ethnic groups, but guess what: that's not what was wrong with your thread. It's the fact you feel the need to segregate them.

For the record, I'd have said Tom Hanks for best overall actor, and race has nothing to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
              For the record, I'd have said Tom Hanks for best overall actor, and race has nothing to do with it.
              He'd be better if he was black.
              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Bigger dick, too.
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

No-ones said Gary Coleman yet. :-(
                  EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                  cool koen> :)
                  PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                  cool koen> not because of a bug
                  EvoLd> Lol
                  Treachery> meh
                  EvoLd> why then?
                  PubAceR> women in power dont last
                  EvoLd> LOl
                  toaster oven reviews

Comment

Black people are funnier and can dance properly.

Comment

I think there's a simple solution to this: don't ever make a new thread again.
                      Originally posted by Ward
                      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
                        I think there's a simple solution to this: don't ever make a new post again.
                        Fixed.
                        sage

Comment

Vyk, to be a complete solution, he shouldn't reply to topics, either.

I'd also like to point out that Depp's best roles weren't in action movies.

Comment

Fine I made a mistake, I didnt mean to let it sound that way, I apologize. When making that I didn't realize this and I didnt mean anything with it, seriously.
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I have no idea what this thread is about. But people will forget in a week's time and the torch-carrying lynch mob will have dispersed.

Comment

Working...
                              X