Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Account Being Hacked (by Sumpson)

I dont know how he did it....

Today, sumpson PM me with my password without saying other things. I am very confused and PM him back.

He said that is my password. I asked how do he know. He's silient. Then, I cannot re-login!!!!

I have to re-login with another nick... and after I beg him, he told me the new password.

I am not joking... Next time, u see sumpson, hide.

ckpoon

if yours got hacked, who says someone didnt hack sump and pretended to be sump and that he is the one that hacked you?

On a other note, I got hacked in Both Lothlas and Galleleo last week.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

B)

It was pretty funny, this guy on one of my chats was saying he had the password of ckpoon, so i asked what is it and how do you know?
      He was saying, well she was saying a password for a website in the basechat so i checked if it was the same password to the name ckpoon and it worked. then he was saying he was gonna change it, so i asked into what he changed it and told ckpoon the new password.. and now she's mad at me..

:fear:

EDIT:
      ckpoon1> i was hacked
      ckpoon1> why??
      ckpoon1> i did not do anything wrong to u
      Sumpson> someone wich is not me changed your password into *****

where did you beg me?
      Last edited by Sumpson; 11-16-2004, 10:57 AM.
      Only the loyal count.

Comment

Moved to the No One Cares forum
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Sry all. The whole incidence is attributed to my stupidity. I might have given out my password to a website. and then someone tries it on my TW account

It really frecks me out.

Comment

they should rename this smiley -> :groovy: to YOU GOT OWNED
            8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
            8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
            8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
            8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

I thought of doing exact the same thing, wish I did
              Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

Ck, it's not smart of you to tell other people your pw... -_-
                I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

How long did you wait after logging out before you tried to log in again? I don't see how he could change your password in the time it took for you to log out and then go back in unless you waited a couple of minutes before trying it. Or is there a way to change someone else's password while they are in the game that I hadn't thought about? If so then that's a pretty big security issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                    How long did you wait after logging out before you tried to log in again? I don't see how he could change your password in the time it took for you to log out and then go back in unless you waited a couple of minutes before trying it. Or is there a way to change someone else's password while they are in the game that I hadn't thought about? If so then that's a pretty big security issue.
                    Yes, I think it is possible to login using someone elses name, while they are online, if you have the correct password. It just disconnects them.
                    The song doesn't make your hands clap,
                    The hand claps make the song

Comment

Or they could log onto a different zone than TW and change your password. You wouldn't get disconnected at all and would never know it happened until it was too late.
                      sdg

Comment

That sounds like a huge security issue then. I'm surprised it's possible.

Comment

Speaking of stolen passwords...
                          Someone hacked a MODS password a couple days ago and put out a zone message saying that he hopes Pure_Luck dies of HIV's and shit, and signed it with -i.d.i.o.t. Bout 3 minutes later, another zone messege was posted saying that a password was stolen and they were sorry for the disturbance of the message. :fear:
                          Last edited by Ice Weasel; 11-16-2004, 07:07 PM.
                          -Put up, Or Shut up-

Comment

Yeah, I bet some kid spent like half his life trying to work out stephs pass
                            EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                            cool koen> :)
                            PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                            cool koen> not because of a bug
                            EvoLd> Lol
                            Treachery> meh
                            EvoLd> why then?
                            PubAceR> women in power dont last
                            EvoLd> LOl
                            toaster oven reviews

Comment

who's steph?
                              is steph i.d.i.o.t.?
                              ?
                              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Working...
                              X