Avril Lavigne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avril Lavigne

What do you guys think of her? Ever since her crappy first song: 'Sk8er Boi' I thought she'd go nowhere in music. Her songs are getting better though, I personally like 'Nobody's Home' and 'My Happy Ending'.

She's still a mediocre, carbon-copy pop-punk princess with no talent and no future.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

and yet she has more money than you and i ever will

Comment

Country Singers can't really sing, it's just that people these days are so tuned into throaty singing pop stars that people have tuned out real singing in general. She has a good country voice, but not a good voice. But... then again Pop is money, and always has been.

Comment

I'd do her. her music is crap though
          EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
          cool koen> :)
          PRiMORDiAL> pfft
          cool koen> not because of a bug
          EvoLd> Lol
          Treachery> meh
          EvoLd> why then?
          PubAceR> women in power dont last
          EvoLd> LOl
          toaster oven reviews

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
            Country Singers can't really sing, it's just that people these days are so tuned into throaty singing pop stars that people have tuned out real singing in general. She has a good country voice, but not a good voice. But... then again Pop is money, and always has been.
            avril lavigne country voice? dude, what?
            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

you're such a jokester Mr. Z

Comment

Originally posted by IlyaZ
                avril lavigne country voice? dude, what?
                She started out doing country first.

Comment

I've always liked this, um, 'type' of music... Nobody's Home made it to my playlist... <_<

Comment

whoa, i didn't know that
                    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Oh, my appologies Mr. Ilya Z, I didn't know that you didn't know she was a country singer, and still uses the same voice and style (EXCEPT WITH A WHOLE SKATER ATTITUTDE YAH!). That very throaty voice with a small accent on some of the Rs and some specific words can often hint at a country style of singing. There are many other things as well, but I can't exactly pinpoint what it is that tips it off.

Comment

She's hot but I think she's a total poser.

Comment

She's okay, but I dont like her voice when shes just talking during interviews

Comment

like most people i'd be more interested in getting her pants off -- that being sad she's released a few good songs with the general run of the mill stuff she also has. her first record was very low on my scale but the second is clearly better so shes heading in the right direction -- album 4 (assuming she goes that long) will probably be pretty good.
                            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

i'd rather watch britney spears' music videos than hers, at least this way i get somet'n out of it

P.S. hey 'drew

Comment

Working...
                              X