Lucid Dreaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeansi
    I've never remembered a single one of my dreams. Ever.

damn thats so weird.. Im the exact same way. I cant remember ANY of my dreams/nightmares. But sometimes I wake up really sweaty probably from a nightmare. :fear:
    audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
    DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
    Azreal> LOloL
    cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
      eating cheese before uo go to bed supposedly makes you more likely to dream more and have more vivid dreams
      I think a healthy dose of crack does the trick
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by cook
        damn thats so weird.. Im the exact same way. I cant remember ANY of my dreams/nightmares. But sometimes I wake up really sweaty probably from a nightmare. :fear:
        Everyone dreams everynight, but not everyone remembers them when you wake up so you don't even realize you had a dream, but there are ways to remember your dreams better. Growing up I would remember a dream maybe once or twice a year. Then during a pschology class we were studying dreaming and since I was thinking about it so much I remembered my dream every night for like 3 weeks. Now I remember my dreams fairly often. So if you want to remember your dreams I suggest just reading about dreaming a bit and thinking about it and maybe you'll start remembering them more like I did.

Ironically I had the worst dream ever last night. I dreamt that I woke up, was feeling really sick and tired but had to get up and go to class. So I did. Then I woke up, feeling really sick, tired, and having to go to class. I'm not a morning person, going through the morning twice sucks ass.

Comment

I like to mess with my dreams, if I think of something as I'm in bed falling asleep, I always dream about it. So sometimes I read random books or look at pictures of hot chicks and have nice dreams B)

internet de la jerome

Comment

AAHHAHAHA funny sig Jerome.
            this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
            (:3=

Comment

One time I had a lucid dream, I was having some random dream about floating down my stairs. I some how realized I was dreaming and then all of a sudden I couldent move (like I was paralyzed). so I got all freaked out and stuff becasue my arms started to melt, I was like "omg thats not supposed to happen", then I tried to wake my self up. It was wierd when I woke myself up, becasue I was still floating above my stairs in my dream, and then all of a sudden I heard like a million people talking at the same time (like in a high school lunch room, but without all the reverberation) and then I woke up and was like "wtf, that was wierd" and went back to sleep.

I had some other ones too, but Im to lazy to type them up.
              Last edited by Overburn; 11-22-2004, 07:47 PM.
              Like, there was this ninja who got
              ticked off at some people who kept
              talking while he was trying to rock
              out on his guitar, so the ninja totally
              flipped out and sang at them till
              they all exploded!!! (true story.)

Comment

ahh, here's an old thread about this topic, with dead links mind you:
                http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=5105

You really gotta dedicate your time and psyche for learning these abilities, in both your waking and dreaming life.
                But wooooooo after all the effort and you do get it down... it's like a dress-rehearsal for Heaven, I tells ya
                hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
                !

Comment

Congrats Twerp

LOL, I did it sorta! IDK what happened, but I was in the movie October Sky (the one with the high school people that liked rockets) and one of the guys was on a motorcycle and he crashed. He got up and was perfectly fine. I'm like, that's not in the script and for some reason I just was like, hmm wonder if I can change the script. Then I thought about how you could change the dreams and I was like, oh yea, before I wake up, I'll try to fly. I couldn't though Then my alarm woke me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Twerp
                    LOL, I did it sorta! IDK what happened, but I was in the movie October Sky (the one with the high school people that liked rockets) and one of the guys was on a motorcycle and he crashed. He got up and was perfectly fine. I'm like, that's not in the script and for some reason I just was like, hmm wonder if I can change the script. Then I thought about how you could change the dreams and I was like, oh yea, before I wake up, I'll try to fly. I couldn't though Then my alarm woke me up.
                    all i saw was "october sky" and creamed my pants. posting of videos in which my friends and i light bottle rockets and firecrackers in random objects to watch them explode upon request.

internet de la jerome

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
                      While I don't have research to back it up right off, I know that there is a correlation between dream activity and how much food is in your stomach when you go to bed. You tend to dream more if you eat right before you go to bed.

If this has any correlation to lucid dreaming, it might be an interesting project for some Psychology grad student.
                      That's an old wives tale

Comment

The worst dreams are when you dream that you are going through your morning routine. Like one time I had a dream that I got out of bed took a shower and ate Captain Crunch then got on the bus and went to school. I woke up and I go t out of bed took a shower and when I got downstairs I saw the Captain Crunch and I was like WOW Deja Vu then I remembered my dream.

Oh and when you dream something but you don't really remember it then like 3 years later it happens to you JUST like you dreamed it and then you remember the dream. That has happened to me like 5 times don't remember exact instances though but they were VIVID I even dreamed before what people would say and the same background it is WEIRD. Kind of like I am predicting the future but I don't remember my dream until I actually see it happen.
                        1:Sumpson> SSC wants to be facist

"The only thing that can ruin this game is the player community." -BD Vine, Sonera
                        Corporation.

Comment

Whenever I fly in my dreams, my flying skills are uncanny (no joke). It's almost like I'm spiderman but I'm flying, crazy. I've resumed an ended dream maybe 10 times in my lifetime, and i've had 2 dream within a dream incidents. AND WHATS WITH THE SEX DREAMS, THEY END WHERE IT COUNTS
                          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                          Failure teaches success.

Comment

Try listening to the same song everynight when you go to bed. Eventually, when you hear that song in your dream you will think, "Wait, I know this song. I must be dreaming." Then, WEEEEE. Take off and fly around the room.

Now I'm off to lucid dream myself getting down with my friend's mom.

Comment

If you have sex in a lucid dream, do you physically come and wake up in your own juices?
                              5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                              5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                              5: Da1andonly> =((
                              5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                              5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                              5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Isn't that a wet dream?
                                USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                                ---A few minutes later---
                                9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                                9:Kim> UM
                                9:Kim> i didn't
                                9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                                9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                                9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                                9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Working...
                                X