Toy Story 3 done by Greedy Disney and not Pixar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toy Story 3 done by Greedy Disney and not Pixar

Disney is in the process of setting up a digital animation facility in Glendale -- not far from the digs of its bitter rival DreamWorks Animation -- that will be used for the production of "Toy Story 3."

While Disney has the rights to do sequels to "Toy Story," it has held off from doing so in the past, in part in deference to Pixar CEO Steve Jobs and executive VP John Lasseter, both of whom haven't wanted to lose control of the characters.

But with Pixar announcing earlier this year that it would end its distribution relationship with Disney following the 2005 release of the Lasseter-directed "Cars," Disney CEO Michael Eisner and studio head Dick Cook have signaled their determination to bring Woody, Buzz Lightyear and the gang back to the big screen.

The project falls under the aegis of David Stainton, president of Walt Disney Feature Animation. Andrew Millstein, who headed the company's now-shuttered animation facility in Orlando, also is involved and has begun the process of recruiting animation heavyweights from rival animation studios and effects shops.

Neither Disney nor Pixar would comment.
    http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Movi...ory/index.html

:turned:
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Its a disney film, get over it!
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Let's hope it sucks

Comment

havent seen toy story 2 yet. is it good?

Comment

Oh great, another toy story.

Comment

1 and 2 are good.
            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
            ---A few minutes later---
            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
            9:Kim> UM
            9:Kim> i didn't
            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

I doubt its gonna suck. I guess Disney did make a smart move.
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.

Comment

It won't be as good... Pixar is better than disney.
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

i agree.

Comment

well, it's not a greed thing... pixar quit disney, didn't they?
                    Originally posted by Ward
                    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

While Disney has the rights to do sequels to "Toy Story," it has held off from doing so in the past, in part in deference to Pixar CEO Steve Jobs and executive VP John Lasseter, both of whom haven't wanted to lose control of the characters.
                      I think they're running dry on material (even more so than usual) so they're trying to get as many sure-fire movies out as possible; aka Toy Story 3.
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Dsney DVDs are so expensive, it's like £20 for Cinderella 2, Lion King 3 or some Donald Duck thing.
                        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                        ---A few minutes later---
                        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                        9:Kim> UM
                        9:Kim> i didn't
                        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Working...
                        X