No announcement yet.

vehicle modifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get a stereo, then get some big tires, Bf Goodrich A/T are the ones you want/need. Nicest truck tires out there.

If you plan on offrading get a winch, or good tow ropes and a buddy with a decent off road truck as well.

A Bronco is a beast that can take abuse, i wouldn't worry about bush guards or that nonsense, who cares if you break a headlight? It's a ford product and they have mountains of parts anywhere. Also make SURE your front skid plate is strong if you plan on off roading. Seriously test the durability of the thing, hit it with big hammers and other weird shaped things, because you never know what you'll hit out on the trail.
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

3 months from now I assure you there will be a thread regarding how Jerome died in a car accident

Comment

Oh man, got to test drive it today, the guy rebuilt alot of it apparently and it has lunge. I might nix the suspension / lift kit because that sort of lessens the acceleration.

Pure Hatred, thanks a ton. That's a post that's good
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Do my cd's proud Jerome
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Get some headers. :grin:
            -Put up, Or Shut up-

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
              Jeem I love that artwork, I've been trying to get those pictures on my computer and I can't find them anywhere on the internet except for scanning in my cd cover. Where did you find that picture or did you ponce it off of amazon, and do you have the full set?
              i have them all, i'm not entirely sure how i could get them to you but if you really want them i can e-mail them to you or something

Comment

there's forums for every car type in the world... go talk to the people who are way into broncos, they'll point you in hte right direction.
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

http://fullsizebronco.com/

go here and start reading. Better search before asking questions, car forum people hate when you come in asking the same questions as every other newbie.
                  http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
                    Oh man, got to test drive it today, the guy rebuilt alot of it apparently and it has lunge. I might nix the suspension / lift kit because that sort of lessens the acceleration.

Pure Hatred, thanks a ton. That's a post that's good
                    Wait, wait, wait. You're going for off-road capability AND street performance? Well, good luck, if any loon can pull it off I'm sure you can. :P

Think nothing of my car audio rant, I kinda go off with shit like that all the time. With music as my first love and driving as my second, though, how can you blame me? Good luck getting the OJ-mobile fixed up, dude. We want pics of you tearing shit up with it.
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                    Originally posted by the_paul
                    Gargle battery acid fuckface
                    Originally posted by Material Girl
                    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by jeem
                      i have them all, i'm not entirely sure how i could get them to you but if you really want them i can e-mail them to you or something
                      Yeah please I'd appreciate that, ipswich_mike@hotmail.com
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                        Yeah please I'd appreciate that, ipswich_mike@hotmail.com
                        sent

Comment

4K might buy you a lift kit, tires and wheels and thats about it. You could prolly get more but I'm guessing you wouldnt be doing any of the work yourself. Oh well get a job then start buying parts. Just don't turn into a rice boy or I'll cut your eyes out :fear:

Comment

Working...
                          X