Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Mother of the Matrix" Victorious

http://www.slccglobelink.com/news/20...s-785067.shtml

Stewart filed her case in 1999, after viewing the Matrix, which she felt had been based on her manuscript, "The Third Eye," copyrighted in 1981. In the mid-eighties Stewart had submitted her manuscript to an ad placed by the Wachowski Brothers, requesting new sci-fi works.

According to court documentation, an FBI investigation discovered that more than thirty minutes had been edited from the original film, in attempt to avoid penalties for copyright infringement. The investigation also stated that "credible witnesses employed at Warner Brothers came forward, claiming that the executives and lawyers had full knowledge that the work in question did not belong to the Wachowski Brothers." These witnesses claimed to have seen Stewart's original work and that it had been "often used during preparation of the motion pictures."
    The defendants tried, on several occasions, to have Stewart's case dismissed, without success.
    It seems like the Wachowski Brothers got owned. Not that you really couldn't tell they didn't know what they were doing by the end of Revolutions, anyway.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

lmfao... stupid wachowski's

STARKITTY
    A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

Lol.... Now, I wish it was the 'original' transcript, cause the end might have been better :/
      DELETED

Comment

yeah, The Matrix is a brilliant idea for a film. shame they didn't make a better story

Comment

I like how everyone was all, "Matrix Matrix Matrix Matrix Matrix Matrix Matrix Matrix Matrix Matrix Matrix Matrix Matrix Matrix Matrix Matrix Matrix Matrix Matrix Matrix Matrix Matrix Matrix Matrix Matrix Matrix Matrix Matrix Matrix Matrix Matrix Matrix Matrix Matrix."

And then the two last movies came out and now no one gives a shit!
          Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

Larry Wachowski when he made the first Matrix:

Larry when he made the second Matrix:

And today:
            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
            1:Chao <ER>> at all
            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

lies! is that really him?

Comment

Yep. It's really him. He's going through a sex change, obviously. This story is a bit old (less than a year though), but here it is anyway.

Originally posted by Some news site
                "Matrix" moviemaker Larry Wachowski is reportedly planning a sex change operation, so he can start a new life as Linda. Larry's secret life was revealed when his wife of nine years, Thea Bloom, divorced him last year, claiming he is a transvestite. Now, the British newspaper The Daily Star, is reporting Wachowski is preparing to take the final steps on his quest to become a woman.
                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

ew...that's just sad .

No wonder the Matrix movies went downhill....

Comment

For the love of your almighty god, don't spread more of your religion to yet another thread on this forum you two. Don't you fucking dare.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

What lies, everyone knows that The Matrix was based on Ghost in the Shell! The good parts (fighting) anyway. The rest is basic cyberpunk sci-fi that's been around for decades.

my favorite part of the article:
                      ""The reason you have not seen any of this in the media is because Warner Brothers parent company is AOL-Time Warner... this GIANT owns 95 percent of the media... let me give you a clue as to what they own in the media business... New York Times papers/magazines, LA Times papers/magazines, People Magazine, CNN news, Extra, Celebrity Justice, Entertainment Tonight, HBO, New Line Cinema, Dreamworks, Newsweek, Village Roadshow... many, many more!... They are not going to report on themselves. They have been surpressing my case for years...""

LOL

-Epi
                      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                      www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                        For the love of your almighty god, don't spread more of your religion to yet another thread on this forum you two. Don't you fucking dare.
                        Err..wha?

Comment

can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Hairygroin, if I were to ask you to elaborate as to how Larry Wachowski's sex change could possibly have anything to do with the decline of the The Matrix series, there isn't a doubt in my mind that you would toss religion into the mix and go off about transvestites being unnatural and against your god's will.

You know the thought processes were there dude.
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

this sounds eerily familiar to when i sued 20th century fox for stealing my manuscript to donnie darko (or what i called cellar door)

FIGHT THE POWER

Comment

Working...
                              X