No announcement yet.

R.I.P. Dimebag and Damageplan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a life, but it is out of the spectrum of spending every moment of my life devoted to something or someone.

I live for me, and not for anyone else. You see, I accept death. We will all have to eventually.

Yes Dimebag was a great guitarist, no one will deny that. I meant the picture in a light hearted manner, but it was still pretty damn funny.

I have millions of those kinda photos, this one seemed on topic. Get over it.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
      I have a life, but it is out of the spectrum of spending every moment of my life devoted to something or someone.

I live for me, and not for anyone else. You see, I accept death. We will all have to eventually.

Yes Dimebag was a great guitarist, no one will deny that. I meant the picture in a light hearted manner, but it was still pretty damn funny.

bla bla bla

still sounld like a faget

how could could u think making e a pic of him and puting "OWNED" over it anyway funny?? would u like it when u die some done that like 2 days after u died?

do u aggre do what that bastard did when he killed him?? cause it sounded like it when i seen that pic
      Cat: You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? 'Hey man. You threw the stick, you go and get it yourself, I'm busy. If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?'

Comment

He got shot in the face.

lol.
        your pretty cranky for a kid that has/had cancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bigyin
          bla bla bla

still sounld like a faget

how could could u think making e a pic of him and puting "OWNED" over it anyway funny?? would u like it when u die some done that like 2 days after u died?

do u aggre do what that bastard did when he killed him?? cause it sounded like it when i seen that pic
          You can judge my sexuality of me based on a forum conversation. Wow. Gaydar.

Yes I thought it was damn funny, especially in the context of this game. I would be glad if someone plastered a phrase on my face after I die. At least I'll be remembered.

No. of course I don't agree with someone jumping on stage and gunning this man down. But you see, you have to realize, shit happens. People die. You might as well have a laugh or two at it.
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Somehow you posting that heinous picture, THEN talking about how open-minded you are towards death doesn't quite coincide, toolbag johnson.
            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Double posted. See below.
              Last edited by DoTheFandango; 12-13-2004, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
                Somehow you posting that heinous picture, THEN talking about how open-minded you are towards death doesn't quite coincide, toolbag johnson.
                I don't think they contradict eachother. If one can accept death then one can make a joke about death.

Comment

Double post. Get cancer.
                  Originally posted by vubinspiran
                  I hate X very hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezor
                    Double post. Get cancer.
                    Been there done that.

And Exotic I actually had Leukemia.

Comment

Get it again. And I hope you fucking lose when you do.
                      Originally posted by vubinspiran
                      I hate X very hard.

Comment

This thread has gone from slightly tragic, to slightly funny, to completely funny. GJ DTF.

I had no idea met'lers were so sensetive, especially TW met'lers who get shits and giggles from pissing off other TW players.

Comment

it was still a classless, fuckface joke whether you've played pin the tail on the donkey with the grim reaper or not
                          Last edited by Pearl Jam; 12-13-2004, 06:36 PM.
                          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
                            met'lers
                            ought you be watch'n 'cha say 'ere, d'yer maker

Comment

DTF that was low..How can you possibly say that its funny when someone dies..insensitive piece of flesh and bone

Comment

It wasn't funny that he died, it was funny that I made a picture saying OWNED. God.

Comment

Working...
                                X