No announcement yet.

What's Your Favorite Video Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone who says a final fantasy game is the best game ever doesn't know shit from diamonds
    Originally posted by Ward
    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by 1ight
      What does ADoM stand for?

RPG(s): FF3(6), FF7 (duh!), FF8, Suikoden II, FFTA (Final Fantasy Tactics Advance for GBA), MMBN 1-3.
      ACTION/jumping: MM series
      Shooting: All time fav, Half-life, my first own shooting game on pc. Had to enjoy it though with a res of 320*160. It was playable, now I would consider it a torture! So you can play HL on a 100 mhz computer with some "DIMOND STEEL graphic card".
      Current obsession/addiction: T:V, GW and ss! ^-^
      Disgaea > Final Fantasy Tactics > Final Fantasy Tactics Advance(I hated it... it was crap ><)

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
      .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Smash Bros. Melee
        Super Metroid is great too and rich you probably havent played any of the new metroids, they kick serious ass man
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I played prime for about 30 minutes, it really didn't feel like metroid to me.

Originally posted by vykromond
          anyone who says a final fantasy game is the best game ever doesn't know shit from diamonds
          Truth.
          sage

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
            this is a man who is not dumb

Comment

GTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTA
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

A Boy and his Blob was awesome

Comment

Counter-Strike
                  Ultima Online
                  And Halo All kick serious Ass!

Ultima online free shards, not osi, osi sucks serious nasty ass

Comment

You heard it here first: osi sucks serious nasty ass
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

all metroids kick ass, the one that came out with the gamecube was great.
                      tmnt3 is great, whoever said that
                      the game i still have the most fun playing is super smash bros. break out the beer, get 4 people, that game is fun as shit
                      While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
                      Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

i wasted the entire ages of 14 and 15 playing ultima online

my favorite video game was probably punch out
                        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Megaman 2 and 3... I swear although I beat them so many times, I kept playing em. OMG METALMAN POWER, SNAKEMAN POWER, FLASHMAN POWER (you turn pink, that's why it rocks). Speaking of rocks... ROCKMAN POWER.

Comment

Tekken Tag tournament but i cant wait for Tekken 5 and nbs street vol. 3 to come out :up:
                            Ryo: i havent gone back to see my teachers
                            Ryo: i saw one eating ice cream with his daughter once
                            Ryo: i was like
                            Ryo: sup fucker

I Luv Cook> omg die

Comment

i enjoyed the dragon quest series quite a bit

f-zero and terranigma were fun too

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
                                my favorite video game was probably punch out
                                I could never get past the tiger guy, but I still adore that game.

Comment

Working...
                                X