Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki Hayabusa 1300 Turbo

Suzuki Hyabusa 1300 (STOCK Picture)

The STOCK Hyabusa GSXR goes about 207-210MPH.

Here's a clip of a Suzuki Hyabusa 1300 Turbo (equipped with a supercharger and after market parts)

The clip shows a guy and his buddy taking off on an interstate road, the guy slowly starts out and pops a wheelie while going 70MPH, then after he hits the ground at about 140 you can just see the gauge take off. It's all high flying from here on out, the video shows the RPM's in top gear at 10 (REDLINE) and if you notice that is at 220 MPH (354 km/h) (as far as the gauge reads). After that he gets up to 11RPM's (after the gauge has stopped the MPH at 220 of course) .. you can hear the engine, this beast gets up to at least 230. It gives me chills just watching it, its sweet so I thought I'd share. If anyones interested in other clips let me know.
    Last edited by code; 01-05-2005, 04:48 PM.

Thats pretty insane fast.
    Thrashing> "That'll be 25.99, thank you for buying, please come again"
    Thrashing> "LET'S FUCK!"
    Thrashing> Like that, Ott?
    Catgirl> rofl
    Missy> o.O im so leaving this chat

Kim> hal, say fit of rage sucks ballz
    fit of r> here, i'll do it for you
    fit of r> I SUCK BALLS
    Kim> loool
    fit of r> I LOVE BIG HAIRY MAN BALLS

Comment

Thats fuckin sick!! He's one crazy ass mofo though.
      the price is right, bitch.

Comment

I normally shift gears a little sooner than 185 and 205 mph.

EDIT: Actually, he took 1st gear way past all my shift points (80 mph) ...
        Last edited by geekbot; 01-05-2005, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Just think how flat the bugs are on his face mask.
          "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

That dude's nuts.

It's a turbo bike with an aftermarket supercharger? that seems weird.
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by code
              ..... If anyones interested in other clips let me know.

sure... some other interesting videos?
              Plutarch: "To find a fault is easy; to do better may be difficult."

Comment

Wow!

Speaking of wow, when I was watching that, I was annoyed by the view, so I was trying to pull the view up with my mouse, like in WoW... sigh...

Anyways, that was ridiculously amazing. Geekbot, you need to get your hands on one of those and take pictures.

Comment

awesome shit.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                    That dude's nuts.

It's a turbo bike with an aftermarket supercharger? that seems weird.
                    That's just what he's calling it, maybe because he added the super charger and aftermarket parts. B)

Here's something for you Volny (enjoy):

Suzuki 1300 GSXR Hayabusa - 336 km/h [watch it]
                    Suzuki GSXR 750 Full Power 148 ch, model 2004 - 299 km/h [watch it]
                    Honda CBR 1100 XX - 305 km/h [watch it]
                    Audi A4 V6 TDI 150 ch - 250 km/h [watch it]
                    Mc Laren F1 - 391 km/h [watch it]
                    Porsche 996 TechArt - 342 km/h [watch it]
                    Lamborghini Diablo on the nardo high speed circuit - 340 km/h [watch it]
                    Jaguar XJ 220 on the Nardo high speed circuit - 347 km/h [watch it]
                    Mercedes Kleeman with compressor, world record on Nardo - 338 km/h [watch it]
                    Last edited by code; 01-06-2005, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Dad's friend's son bought one when he turned 21 and killed himself the next day by driving over a squirrel at 290 km/h
                      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                      5: Da1andonly> =((
                      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by code
                        That's just what he's calling it, maybe because he added the super charger and aftermarket parts. B)

][/URL]
                        My point is that a turbo and a supercharger essentially do the same thing. It seems pointless to supercharge a turbo bike.
                        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

My friends talk about that bike at school nonstop.
                          Regency> not in for dd lol
                          Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                            My point is that a turbo and a supercharger essentially do the same thing. It seems pointless to supercharge a turbo bike.
                            I guess you misunderstood me, what I'm saying is the reason he's saying it's TURBO is because he added the SUPER CHARGER. He didn't buy a 'TURBO' Hyabusa. Maybe that will clear things up for you, lol. :P

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                              Geekbot, you need to get your hands on one of those and take pictures.
                              Trust me, it wouldn't be that interesting (to anyone except me). My bike is a fatty with 5 gears (not 6 like most bikes) and no tach.

Comment

Working...
                              X