Don't ban me, please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't ban me, please.

I just want to know what was wrong with this: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=16002

I honestly don't see what he did wrong. He was just posting pictures of a famous Indian Pop singer, who is a personal favorite of mine. I don't see how that's bannable.
    The pleasure's all mine.

He replied to his own thread four times in a row, then a fifth after cook got a few words in. I think they call that spamming.
    Originally posted by vubinspiran
    I hate X very hard.

Comment

In case you didn't know, Melufa was unbanned from a "permanent" ban on the deal that he would have 2 permanent warnings and slipping up once would get him banned permanently. He was having a gay old time spamming that thread with huge pictures of that man (totalling over 2MB by the time I stopped him), and he would have probably continued to do it had I not banned him, as he posted his last picture about 15 seconds before I hit the ban button. I believe rule #1 on the forum rules page is "No spamming".

Further solidifying his ban is the fact that he used an alias account and used racist slang to describe the aforementioned man in another thread which I deleted shortly after.
      Last edited by Stabwound; 01-06-2005, 03:09 AM.
      sdg

Comment

but http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=15791 this kind of spamming is okay.
        audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
        DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
        Azreal> LOloL
        cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

Originally posted by cook
          but http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=15791 this kind of spamming is okay.
          lolz :up:
          Originally posted by Kolar
          My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
          ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

We should post warnings for 56k-users in thread-titles if the thread contains a lot of pictures
            YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
            Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Originally posted by GHB
              We should post warnings for 56k-users in thread-titles if the thread contains a lot of pictures
              why? are u one?

We should post warnings for Broadband-users in user-names if the enemy contains a lot of lag
              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by cook
                Spam stands for Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages not Constructive Original Coherent Messages (if anyone thinks of another word for messages beginning with K they get cool points)
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Knowledge?
                  FREE MANDELA

Comment

just ban me too, this forum numbs my cerebrum...but i come back anyway!

it's like cigerettes only worse. it's like loving the popular jam band "spin doctors" and refusing to stop going to their shows years after they're unpopular.

you know?
                    PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Tunak Tunak Tun!
                      1:Zerzera> aura shut up
                      1:Zerzera> you hate my recruits because I am muslim
                      jdigs3> jdigs offers u his protection

Comment

SPiced hAM is actually what Spam is.
                        this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                        (:3=

Comment

Wrong context, 1-0 to zeus
                          Last edited by ZeUs!!; 01-07-2005, 08:13 PM.
                          Originally posted by Facetious
                          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Spam used in this case originally derives from the Monty P*thon sketch where they are asking what's on the menu; each dish has an increasing amount of spam. The last dish is something like "spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, egg and spam". There's also some vikings singing "spam spam spam, wonderful spam spam" in the background.

It's from this sketch, where spam is "useless and repetitive" that the term spam (defining at first spam emails, and later chats and message board posts) comes from.
                            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                            ---A few minutes later---
                            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                            9:Kim> UM
                            9:Kim> i didn't
                            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

god damn you guys are fucking nerds, OH FUCKING NO SOME KID POSTED TWO MEGABYTES WORTH OF SPACE ON THESE PRECIOUS SERVERS THAT MEAN SHIT TO YOUR LIFE, OH MY FUCKING GOD. *edit*

After 2 racism bannings you might think you'd learn not to do this. See ya later. -Stab
                              Last edited by Stabwound; 01-09-2005, 02:41 AM.
                              1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Working...
                              X