Parma - Juventus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parma - Juventus

06.01.2004 - In a football game between Juventus and Parma a fight broke out between the fans. Parma's fans entered the stadium first followed by Juventus fans.

-Tys
    Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

PROPERTY OF DICE AS OF FEB, 17 2007

WIN LOSE OR TIE UNITED FORCE TILL I DIE

THE BOYS OF SUMMER
    LIVE FOR GRAPEVINE
    SHED BLOOD FOR GRAPEVINE
    I DIE FOR GRAPEVINE

WWW.SIZZERB.COM

More pics...

- Tys

THE BOYS OF SUMMER
    LIVE FOR GRAPEVINE
    SHED BLOOD FOR GRAPEVINE
    I DIE FOR GRAPEVINE

WWW.SIZZERB.COM

Comment

Sigh, hooligans.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Now we know how Ron Artest is spending his time off.

Comment

Welcome to year 2005.
          Original Mambonian
          TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
          I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

GO JUVENTUS

in all its pink glory.
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.
            . â–²
            ▲ ▲

Comment

In my home city of Belgrade (during my days there and afcorse everytime I visit) every weekend with Fk Partizan is a new adventure and something exciting happens. The players do what they always do, play and try to win. For me it's different, if the game is at 2 oclock, by 1 there is around 50 of us leaving and singing all the way with our team scarfs around our necks. Once we get to the stadium we join up with the other groups on the south. The singing goes on and we sing along with the leader (usually the guy who climbs on the stadium fence). Flares light up and you can't see anything except white smoke. There is no sitting down, everyone from the south side of the stadium practicaly stands during the whole game. Fights broke out only if the opposing fans entered the field or if they were causing problems in our city. Anyways that's all I can tell you guys from my experience. Maybe someone from England can tell us about the casuals =).

Some random pics from scenes around the world:

Real Madrid (Spain)

Hajduk Split (Croatia)

Chelsea (England)

-Tys
              Last edited by Tyson; 01-08-2005, 01:53 AM.

THE BOYS OF SUMMER
              LIVE FOR GRAPEVINE
              SHED BLOOD FOR GRAPEVINE
              I DIE FOR GRAPEVINE

WWW.SIZZERB.COM

Comment

I went to Ajax - Feyenoord this season, one of the biggest matches, if not the biggest, in the Netherlands. And it's amazing to be there, the F-side (hardcore Ajax fans) stand during the whole match, and during the opening there was a really big Ajax shirt going over the spectators in one side, and in another people formed the Ajax colors, red, white, red with holding colored paper over there head, red and white paper flying everywhere. It's just really cool to be there.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

At Portman Road you're only allowed entry if you have a shaved head and a swastika tatooed on your forehead. Once there anyone who even unfolds their seat is kneecapped with a screwdriver before the traditional "see who can swallow the most firecrackers" before kick off. Its such a laugh. Then when the game is kicked off the C block of the North Stand duck to allow the D block to set up their high calibre sniper rifles in case the opposition attempt a shot on goal. Half time is a quick game of wank the biscuit before the second half resumes, normally with the opposition only fielding 8 players. Throughout the second half the opposition goalkeeper has to stay on the edge of his penalty area as most of the kids who gather round the front of the stand have darts - possibly poison-tipped although I'm not sure on that one - before the inevitable penis comparing competition and one last game of wank the biscuit at full time. After the match the North Stand pull on their commando suits and go stalking the streets with their AK's trying to find someone who has an itemof clothing that matches the opposition teams, before settling down to a nice pint and watching the opposition team bus as the carbomb is detonated just as it reaches the top of the hill on the horizon
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Sounds like fun.

Comment

Working...
                    X