Near-Death Experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Near-Death Experiences

I had my first real near-death experience last night. Yesterday at the ski resort I had this bratwurst, and my dad said it was really bad. I took a bite and I'm like "Yum! I'm think it's good!" (famous last words). Fast forward. So here it is, 9:27, and I'm talking on the phone with my boyfriend, and my stomach starts hurting. So, we get off the phone, I take some Pepto Bismol, and all is well. I go to bed. Then, I wake up at 11:23. (For some reason I remember all the times :P ) I sit there until 11:27. Then I run to the bathroom because I know I'm gonna barf. My parents hear me, so they come in to see if I need anything. Well, I couldn't respond because this was like projectile. I could get a breath in about once every 30 seconds. And even then it wasn't very big. It sounded kinda like a seal. So anyway, I suddenly just started choking. I could not breathe at all. So my mom goes and calls 911 while my dad is trying to get me to breathe again. About a minute and a half later, when I was almost passed up, a breath got through. Then I just sat there, trying to get back on normal breathing patterns (my stomach was empty) and the ambulances arrive. I didn't go to the hospital but I had to sit there while they asked me questions (except I couldn't talk because my throat was dead. Hopefully, my dad won't get sick too.

Ok, now instead of turning this into a "Hope you get better soon, but I'm only saying this because everyone else is and I really don't care," I'd rather have everyone just talk about their near death experiences. It would be more interesting to read.
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

you're just begging to get nasty, really unfriendly comments, aren't you?
    Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

Wtf? You didn't even go into hospital? If you had some kind of food poisoning they'd be monitoring you until 2007

Last night I walked two miles into town, two miles back to mine, two miles up to Laura's house, a mile back to Nick's house, a mile back to mine, got a few hours sleep, walked two miles into town this morning, walked two back, I've got to walk two to the library, two back and then play badminton... FUCK THAT! I don't care what you military kids are going to say, my feet are having a near-death experience at the moment
      Last edited by ZeUs!!; 01-19-2005, 08:10 AM.
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Five years ago I OD'ed on Codiene. I was all fucked up for a while. That whole week after is still a lot of fucked up to think about. I do know that I felt like I'd eaten a bag of ground glass because of my stomach, and I ended up going through a bottle of 75 Rolaids in about 4 days, after I could stand to actually eat again.

I'll stick to little monsters now. The big ones are too fucking scary.
        "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Well once I started breathing again they said I didn't need to go to the hospital if I didn't want to. And I didn't want to, because I really need to go to school today. Wow that sounds so stupid. But I have to miss school Thursday and Friday for teaching to other classes, so I needed to get my makeup work today. And we get our exam results back today. They said if I ever start feeling really bad again that I need to go to the hospital. But they said now that my stomach is empty I should be fine.
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

only thing i can think of wasnt that great. my friends and i were on a big trampoline and working together to get some big jumps. we would all jump at the exact same time, and on the bounce one person would end up flying. one jump got me really well and i totally lost control. i did one and a half back flips in the air and came down right near the edge of the trampoline head first. i wasnt even too hurt, but it was one of those times when you realize that if things had been a little different it could all be over, in fact it could have happened so easily you are almost suprised it didnt.. i could have landed on the ground and broken my neck easily from a fall like that.
            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
            apt>yes u can wtf
            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
            apt>na
            apt>ill show you pictures
            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Couple of years ago when I was on a swing I fell backwards from it, it wasn't a high fall at all, maybe 1 meter or something, landed straight on my back. The weird thing was though that when I fell, I saw "my life gone by", like small pieces from when I was 5, up to 7,8..etc. That fall, even though it couldn't have taken more then about 1 second, lasted like a minute for me. Or so it felt. :/
              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
              There wont be another election for president.
              Obama is the Omega President.
              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Was out drinking and I nearly fell on a huge broken pitcher someone had left on the floor in the middle of the bar. I managed to stomp on the floor causing me to jump into the air and land safely on my back on top of my friends. If I hadn't looked 18, it would have never nearly happened.

Comment

Well my experience isn't near death, it is death. I was legally dead. I was at my old frat house at our halloween party and I was of course drinking, I just had no idea how much and what. Next thing I know I'm waking up in my jeep to an officer taping on the window. After that I remember the ambulance ride to the hospital, then a nurse saying if I couldn't piss soon they would have to give me a cathader (or however it's spelled) that was the quickest piss of my life. Oh and I said I was legall dead becase if your BAC (Blood Alcohol Content) is above .3 you are considered legally dead. Amazingly I didn't get a DUI, all I got was a failure to maintain vehicle equipment or something, don't remember. Thank you pricey lawyer.
                  (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

That would be really scary :shock1:
                    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

once i fell whilst i had a q-tip in my ear and i kind of landed on it and it felt like i had shoved the q-tip into my brain and i thought i was gonna die. but i didnt, it just hurt. teehee
                      :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Horny Elf
                        teehee
                        are you sure there was no damage at all.
                        PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
                        pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
                        hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
                        Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

Comment

Originally posted by Kontrolz
                          Well my experience isn't near death, it is death. I was legally dead. I was at my old frat house at our halloween party and I was of course drinking, I just had no idea how much and what. Next thing I know I'm waking up in my jeep to an officer taping on the window. After that I remember the ambulance ride to the hospital, then a nurse saying if I couldn't piss soon they would have to give me a cathader (or however it's spelled) that was the quickest piss of my life. Oh and I said I was legall dead becase if your BAC (Blood Alcohol Content) is above .3 you are considered legally dead. Amazingly I didn't get a DUI, all I got was a failure to maintain vehicle equipment or something, don't remember. Thank you pricey lawyer.
                          i've done nearly the same thing, except for the hospital and the lawyer..
                          on a newyear party, i drank 1/2l of homemade 96% spirit. maybe not a neardeathexperience since i dont remember anything. i woke up at home the next day. dont know how i got home either..
                          a few days later i talked to the girl who had the party, and she said they had done a "doitathome" stomach pump (finger+throat). im sure a hospital would be a better idea.

<edit>btw, in norway, i dont think you die before bac > .4</edit>
                          Throughout time, there’s been
                          crimes, throughout our history
                          But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
                          Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
                          Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
                          Come on and take a stand
                          Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
                          and all the kids are running
                          from London to Manchester
                          cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

Originally posted by eehh
                            i've done nearly the same thing, except for the hospital and the lawyer..
                            on a newyear party, i drank 1/2l of homemade 96% spirit. maybe not a neardeathexperience since i dont remember anything. i woke up at home the next day. dont know how i got home either..
                            a few days later i talked to the girl who had the party, and she said they had done a "doitathome" stomach pump (finger+throat). im sure a hospital would be a better idea.

<edit>btw, in norway, i dont think you die before bac > .4</edit>

That's not near death experience, that's a big drunken spree "i dont know if that's the correct term" frequently when ppl drink more than they should they have to throw it off and they dont remember anything about what happened... well in the worst case they can go into coma. I always see that happening at my university parties... its abit sad to see all the big boys sleeping at the corner or just throwing it out on the floor but sometimes it turns out hilarious... especially when they dont remeber anything and we have to invent some stories to fill the gaps in the memory... :innocent:
                            Last edited by Arikel; 01-19-2005, 12:48 PM.
                            A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Originally posted by Arikel
                              That's not near death experience, that's a big drunken spree "i dont know if that's the correct term" frequently when ppl drink more than they should they have to throw it off and they dont remember anything about what happened... well in the worst case they can go into coma. I always see that happening at my university parties... its abit sad to see all the big boys sleeping at the corner or just throwing it out on the floor but sometimes it turns out hilarious...
                              coma might be death.. <_<
                              Throughout time, there’s been
                              crimes, throughout our history
                              But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
                              Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
                              Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
                              Come on and take a stand
                              Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
                              and all the kids are running
                              from London to Manchester
                              cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

Working...
                              X