Haha..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha..

I found this sypnosis of the Day After Tomorrow on the back of a pirated copy from China:
    NOTE: Grammatical errors are purposely done

"Meteorologist right bower an astonishing result is discoverds in the own researches: The world changes the possibility to suddenly cause the disaster weather variety of the Earth. He is as soon as possible of deliver toed a report to te White House, with this at the same time, right bower that 17-year old son Sam that flood add the scholarship contest with classmate in the in New York City, were come suddelied by New York to trap in Manhattan of library inside. The right bower sprare no efforts to with all strength fnd out the flood with the reason that the air temperature decline with solution, and his son. Sam, also finally made the contact with him using no with the good. Telephone, time have no many, the right bower leave a words: The "anyway als odon't o out!" Manhattan's resident is large-scale to Disperse to south from the North the crowd of right bower at flurried inside rush at the municipalthe north give relief to Sam. Whole sity is sunk into confusion, he can't basically anticipate and with what is up----- is take placed."

I'd like to thank China

Lmao

That's actually pretty funny

or should I say

The humour inside grammars and sentences with funny My own.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Sadly, that is probably what my Spanish sounds like to whichever poor Mexican I happen to try and speak it to.

Comment

the rich mexicans, too
        5:gen> man
        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
          the rich mexicans, too
          Laff...

Actually, it's the broke mexicans that understand me better. Basically, I speak a broken, barrio version. It's the educated socialite Mexicans that would be like..."What the hell is this peasant saying, and why is he talking to me? He should be selling oranges on the side of a freeway or folding my laundry."

Comment

rofl....

Comment

Comment

submit that to www.engrish.com
                DELETED

Comment

haha just did

Comment

Someone tried using Babelfish...
                    this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH