Fun game - Devil's Dictionary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun game - Devil's Dictionary

Today in class we read Ambrose Bierce's the Devil's Dictionary and were then assigned to make our own definitions. Here are some of the ones I turned in.

Liberal - A 300lb man campaigning against obesity. See MICHAEL MOORE.

Miss - a woman too ugly to be a Mrs.

Neighboor - The OTHER thing you hate that starts with an N and ends with an R. *

Morals - in mathematical terms, zero.

Dog - something big enough to eat yet small enough to punt over a fence.

Etc. Etc.

So anyways, I propose a game, because you all are sick, dirty bastards. It's simple - just think of a word and define it. Re-defines are ok as long as they're better.

We'll start this one with one from ol' Bitter Bierce himself. I would use his definition of Negro, but I think even saying 'Negro' would be considered offensive and omfg bannable.

IMMIGRANT, An unenlightened person who thinks one country better than another.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Christians - Crappy cult with no good food :down:
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Jerome - person who should start wit' an N and end wit' an R

Comment

Car - Social and Moral approved weapon of mass destruction.

Cigarette - Japanese alternative invention for Kamikazi

this is hard tho

Comment

CAT, n.
          A soft, indestructible automaton provided by nature to be kicked when things go wrong in the domestic circle.
          (from devil's dictionairy)

TELE
          At a distance
          (from a normal dictionairy)

Telcat....

o god, what an epiphany!

=p

Comment

The Devil's Dictionary is awesome.

Trench Wars - A collection of mentally retarded crack addicts brought together by the simple instincts given to them at birth.

Wadi - (See GayWadi)

Comment

conservative - someone who thinks nothing should be done for the first time

miss - one out of a million females who doesnt have a menacing urge to get hitched

neighbor - someone who provides you with a dog shit R Kelly baseline through the wall at 3 am every day.

morals - something you should make sure you have before you try to force them on other people

dog - yo momma
              Last edited by za gophar; 01-28-2005, 02:26 AM.
              Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
              apt>yes u can wtf
              apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
              apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
              apt>so i dont miss the toilet
              Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
              apt>na
              apt>ill show you pictures
              apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Internet - a form of steroids for the especially weak.

internet de la jerome

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
                  Neighboor - The OTHER thing you hate that starts with an N and ends with an R.
                  Damn those Newcomers.
                  USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                  ---A few minutes later---
                  9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                  9:Kim> UM
                  9:Kim> i didn't
                  9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                  9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                  9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                  9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
                    Internet - a form of steroids for the especially weak.
                    good one.

girlfriend - friend that a guy gets when he is getting too soft

Comment

Conservative - Too stupid to make new decisions
                      Currently listening to:
                      Valient Thorr - Immortalizer
                      Dead to Me - Little Brother
                      Tim Barry - Manchester
                      Lemuria - Get Better
                      Alkaline Trio - Agony and Irony

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                        Christians - Crappy cult with no good food :down:
                        shut up, spare me another post about tearing away at christians

and food..don't try and be funny by taking your little problem with christains into a topic that doesn't relate, laughs can get people on your side, too bad you can't come close to doing that

does it make you all jiggly inside that you're harsh on the internet? stop trying to put on this tough persona, because you are a rebel without a clue. shut the fuck up and try to not be a sheep and follow what other people do..and if you seriously think flaming pandagirl is gonna increase your brownie points in the forums, you're wrong.

Now try and not turn this perfect thread into another religous bashing fair..if you want that go to the ugliest and dorkiest thread.

Comment

rap - music for people who hate themselves.

internet de la jerome

Comment

Originally posted by Send
                            shut up, spare me another post about tearing away at christians

and food..don't try and be funny by taking your little problem with christains into a topic that doesn't relate, laughs can get people on your side, too bad you can't come close to doing that

does it make you all jiggly inside that you're harsh on the internet? stop trying to put on this tough persona, because you are a rebel without a clue. shut the fuck up and try to not be a sheep and follow what other people do..and if you seriously think flaming pandagirl is gonna increase your brownie points in the forums, you're wrong.

Now try and not turn this perfect thread into another religous bashing fair..if you want that go to the ugliest and dorkiest thread.
                            Name one good food that comes out of Christianity and I'll give you credit for trying to be cool.
                            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                              Name one good food that comes out of Christianity and I'll give you credit for trying to be cool.
                              trying to be cool? speak for yourself.

the foods don't matter pal, stop trying to get off topic and explain what kind of little problem you have with christianity..oh wait you don't have any. you're just a blind sheep following all the other people saying 'fuck you, theres no god, christianity sucks!' and trying to be one of those e-badasses. please just stop posting if you're gonna turn every thread into a religous bonfire. Thanks for nothing, idiot.
                              Last edited by Send; 01-29-2005, 01:06 AM. Reason: i missed the s on thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X