State of the Union

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State of the Union

Did any one else hear the Democrats shouting "Liar!" when he was talking about Social Security?

I just don't see how he could lie like htis.

"I am supporting a constitutional amendment to save the sancitity of marriage."
    "We strive for unity..."

Bah.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

meh -_-
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

This is what the Jesus freaks wanted, so the rest of us have to suffer. Deal with it or go to Canada.
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

yeah, speaking out against things you dislike is wrong. deal with it pussies.
        Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
        apt>yes u can wtf
        apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
        apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
        apt>so i dont miss the toilet
        Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
        apt>na
        apt>ill show you pictures
        apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Not wrong, just pointless with the way the system works.
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

So under the new program I'll be paying social security benefits for those who are old now, while putting money into my own "personal voluntary retirement fund" thus bleeding me dry of any savings I might possibly have, and at the end of it I don't see another cent of that hard earned money when I'm old and on social security benefits.

LIKE HELL
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

oh mizz fromme where are you?

Comment

[rant]

It's the whole religion playing a huge role in government I don't understand. "Protect the sanctity of marriage" Religion has no place in the government, its a little thing called seperation of church and state....yet we amend the constitution the FRAMEWORK of our government because a bunch of homophobes and religious zealots want to protect the sanctity of it because theyre scared or think its wrong because their religion says it is. For all of you who also say they cant be married because they get married in a church - you can get married in a courthouse by a judge as well(In my state at least), which has little "sanctity" to save imo...

[/rant]

Comment

should go watch. XXX: STATE OF THE UNION!!!! XTREME AXTION WITH ICE CUBE!!!!!! :P

Comment

Protestant Separatists 4 win.

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
                      So under the new program I'll be paying social security benefits for those who are old now, while putting money into my own "personal voluntary retirement fund" thus bleeding me dry of any savings I might possibly have, and at the end of it I don't see another cent of that hard earned money when I'm old and on social security benefits.
                      LIKE HELL

Like hell you will, I need the money so stop whining. All you young-ass kids should support me in the next few years. :P

Besides, consider it as partial payment on the kickass avatar I did for you. :P

Comment

I missed the speech. Did he finally give any details about his plan, or is it all still just stirring up fear?
                        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

You said Bush and plan in the same sentence. Did you keep a straight face?

Comment

Originally posted by Gemfire
                            You said Bush and plan in the same sentence. Did you keep a straight face?
                            how about: I am planning on eating my girlfriend's bush tonight.

I said that with a straight face.
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

private accounts are way better than watching all my taxes payed out and seeing none of it myself. Hell cancel social security and allow me to invest that money. Make it a voluntary thing. Almost anything would be better.

why would anyone want to watch the speech. Boring!
                              To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                              brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
                              X