• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squeezer
    YAY, another US vs. Canada argument.
    Actually, it isn't.

Comment

I heard even more Canadians like to inject maple syrup.

Methadone is just as bad as heroin, you get hooked on it, too. Plus, the clinics aren't all that sterile. They also don't seem like a place where you'd like to go every week.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesen
        I heard even more Canadians like to inject maple syrup.

You seriously aren't funny
        7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
        1:Rough> is radiation an element?
        8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
        Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
        Piston> I own in belim
        6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Why is everyone a fucking expert on everything on this forum?
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by froedrick
            You seriously aren't funny
            Sure I am, you just don't think so because you're Canadian. Our senses of humor are totally different. I think it's the maple syrup in your veins.

Comment

Has nothing to do with me being canadian. That really just was not funny at all
              8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
              Piston> I own in belim

Comment

Originally posted by froedrick
                Has nothing to do with me being canadian. That really just was not funny at all
                as an American, I agree.
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Oh well, I guess I shouldn't have made a joke about a serious medical and health issue among Canadians. That was just down right wrong.

You could also just ignore me and put it behind you instead of wasting time saying I'm not funny. Who said I was trying to be funny anyway. . .

Comment

Oh well, I guess I shouldn't have made a joke about a serious medical and health issue among Canadians.
                    You did. And once again, has nothing to do with it being about canada. It was seriously just a dumb joke, and not remotely funny
                    Piston> I own in belim

Comment

Oh well, I guess I shouldn't have made a joke about a serious medical and health issue among Canadians. That was just down right wrong.

You could also just ignore me and put it behind you instead of wasting time saying I'm not funny. Who said I was trying to be funny anyway. . .
                      You did, when you said "sure I am" earlier.

On a different note, happy National Flag of Canada day, fellow Canucks. It was at noon on February 15th, 1965 that the flag was first officially raised as our national emblem. On this 40th anniversary, let your patriotism show.

Comment

.... "I'm from Detroit, so step down" - BZ

.... hey guy... it doesn't matter where ur from, or where u live.. its who u are and wut u stand for.

fucking nerd
                        Last edited by Rosstones; 02-15-2005, 03:33 AM.
                        - RawZ

Street Cred:

Cripple since 2000
                        Ex Cripples Captain
                        Ex SSC DownTown Zone Sysop
                        - my smods (NOBODY!!!!!!! and Ave-iator) created the original Alias Bot for Trenchwars -

delectable> I like double penetration from african americans

Comment

Back to the subject and off the subject of Canadian pride for no reason. Is there any news on how well this is really working out? I'd rather see, anywhere, a clinic that helps impovershed children get educated and in a clean home than a place for smack addicts to get their fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosstones
                            .... "I'm from Detroit, so step down" - BZ

.... hey guy... it doesn't matter where ur from, or where u live.. its who u are and wut u stand for.

fucking nerd
                            Doesn't that directly contradict your whole "dude you need to visit NY" statement to which bz was responding? I mean you were implying that his world view on crime was ill informed because of where he lived, or more correctly where he didn't live. Thus suggesting that it does matter where you live.

Comment

Working...
                            X