Septem8er Tapes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Septem8er Tapes

Just curious how many people have seen this movie and what they thought of it. If you haven't, I loved it, it was intense and just .... a movie that really sucks you in and never lets go. Its definately one of my all time favourites right now.

Any other opinions? If you haven't seen it, ask and I'll explain more.

Note: The "8" isn't a typo, but actually a part of the title.
    DELETED

okay, seriously... nobody has seen this movie? Its ... amazing. Shit anyone even see it for sale or hear of it? They have them on the new release wall at Hollywood Video, and I would assume Blockbuster. But, I work for Hollywood, so don't goto Blockbuster :fear:
    DELETED

Comment

Explain more. (even though I had a look at imdb)

Comment

Well, I don't wanna give all that much away, but here's a rundown of the plot before I goto bed.

The story is that this movie is supposedly these 8 tapes that Northern Alliance members found in the caves near the Afghanistan/Pakistan border. And these tapes together tell this story.

There's this guy, Don "Lars" Larson, he lost his wife in the trade tower attacks of 9/11. This takes play a year later, where him, his friend sunni, who's a cameraman, and Wali who is from Afghanistan who acts as Lars' guide through Afghanistan. They entered with false documents and are looking to find the reasons behind the attacks and find the people who did this. Its all filmed with handheld camera, so its like... Blair Witch Project meets Blackhawk Down. All filmed on location, in Kabul, Khost, and the other neighboring towns, in Southern Afghanistan. Go into this movie thinking its real, you'll love it. My heart was about to pound right out of my chest. Saw it twice now.
        DELETED

Comment

Hmm...interesting...tell me more
          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Sounds great, I shall look out for that release.

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
              his friend sunni
              I bet that name wasn't chosen at random
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Tell more Dameon... never heard things about this movie until now. :P

Sounds cool.... ^-^
                AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Working...
                X