Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Pearl Jam: What We Discussed In ?go Twld After You Lost To That Group Of Fags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Pearl Jam: What We Discussed In ?go Twld After You Lost To That Group Of Fags

I was trying my best to steal Warcraft3 (also known as wIII) from kazaa from people who wanted to share it with me! I downloaded big file, file was big like 600 megs!! THEN I UNZIPPED IT TO MY DESKTOP. AND IT WASNT EVEN CLOSE TO WARCRAFT! WHAT IT WAS, WAS INTERNET HOCKEY!

INTERNET HOCKEY, I exclaimed!!! why do you disguise yourself as a game that does not suck! BUT IT DID NOT REPLY! INSTEAD IT MADE A FOLDER CALLED "FEFLUFF" THAT HAD HOCKEY STRATEGIES IN IT!

MORAL: DO Not download of Kazza things that pretend to be fun games, because fun games are ALWAYS internet hockey or a phish concert.
    Last edited by Annux; 10-16-2002, 10:31 PM.

heh

Comment

haha, that happens to everyone, they did that with photoshop 7 and quake 3 too, and btw, your XP skin is diahrea green
      I dont play this game anymore.

Comment

i tired dling GTA 3 and ended up with Exciteabike...

i kept it because i miss my nintendo

Comment

Just when you think you're home free, here comes Wayne Gretsky with a 9 milli screamin "what the dilly". He's mad silly with the toolio. He moody, yo.
          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

who the fuck still uses encarta, the biggest waste of space since this game.
            To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
            brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

It's great for copy/pasting term papers...and for bibliographies of books i never read.

Comment

Its 95% worked for me but I always check the filename/size (compared to other search results)/and popularity before downloading, also I never get the very popular brand new games for a least a motnh or two

Same with movies, I either wait till dvd rip or justtake a chance if it seems good (but dvd comes out quick in usa while movies still in cinema ere so )

Comment

I d/l GTA3 the other evening, took 25 minutes, there seems to be a bug that makes it error everytime you open a saved file.

And the patch from rockstar refuses to work..

didnt pay for it, and have it on the ps2, so i dont care all that much.

Although every DVD i try, resident evil, snatch, and others anrt what they say on the label.

-aphix
                  help: (skate) (elim): I fell off my chair, can someone help me up?

Comment

Wow..... a BMP with the size of 2.9mb

nice compression!

Comment

compressing is for fat people

i could have just renamed it to .gif but i didnt

Comment

Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

JUST TO MAKE THE LOADING TIME LONGER..........

Originally posted by Divine Rides

Comment

Working...
                          X