• Show
Clear All

• Korn Guitarist Finds God, Leaves Band

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor.../music_korn_dc

I lolled.

lol...even though I really don't give a shit, since all korn does is suck
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Plus, they raped one of my favorite songs completely.
      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
      5: Da1andonly> =((
      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

they suck
        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Yea, that's kind of why I lolled. I mean, I know a few ppl who like them, but I never have.

But aside from that, I always think it's funny as hell when famous ppl live hard and fast, but then all of a sudden find religion. It cracks me up, cuz I figure it usually comes after some crazy night of wild partying, or some experience that shakes them to their emotional core. And it always makes me wonder what the hell it was that happened to them. lol.

Kinda like that R&B singer Houston who flipped out and yanked out his eyeball because the "Devil" was trying to take over his soul, or some shit. Anyone hear about that dude?

Comment

regarding houston:

http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/a...07houston.html

"found himself in the midst of a spiritual battle against the evil that runs rampant in the entertainment industry."
            audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
            DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
            Azreal> LOloL
            cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

I'd link the pic of his eye, but I think that would violate the sanctity of the forum rules. However, if you google it, u'll fine a pic pretty ez. It's fricken wierd. Looks like someone took a green seedless grape, and smashed it in 1/2 so you couldn't see the skin, just the mashy grape-pulp, then stuck it on his eye, and then squinted, so you see bits of the pulp sticking out of his eyelids. Sweet.

Comment

I think Korn is (was) the greatest crappy band on earth. Their newer cds arent as much fun, they tried to get all musical or something, but the old ones were awesome.

If you can't rock out to songs like Dead Bodies Everywhere, there's just something wrong with you.
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Clearly

EDIT: you know what the biggest loss is -- This is going to annoy all the Korn fans and push them away from God, which is what Korn is all about...right?
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

How is korn all about that? oh.. that's right.. they're a hard rock band, they must worship satan.
                    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Korn still has fans?
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                        If you can't rock out to songs like Dead Bodies Everywhere, there's just something wrong with you.
                        I guess there's something wrong with me not being white :P

Comment

your loss

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                            How is korn all about that? oh.. that's right.. they're a hard rock band, they must worship satan.
                            THANK YOU. Just get DoTheFango in here so he can tell us the same thing, but with actual sincerity in it. Stereotypes suck, and only work on black people music.

Comment

Oh thank God! I won't have to sit through another one of their crappy Metallica or Pink Floyd covers.

I liked them when they first came out, I've never been one to judge music by their stupid sub-genres. If it's good and heavy, that's all I need. They did get pretty bad in the end there, though.

Comment

Working...
                              X