No announcement yet.

Good Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

500 Channels is the worst CV song on No Gods, No Managers.

Nah, I lied, but Crack Rock Steady is amazing.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

just some of the stuff I like..

Bright Eyes:
      First Day Of My Life
      Another Travelin' Song
      You Will. You? Will. You? Will. You? Will.
      Waste Of Paint
      Arienette

Elliott Smith:
      Miss Misery
      Bled White
      Rose Parade
      Waltz #2
      Southern Belle

Pixies:
      Gigantic
      Where Is My Mind?
      Wave Of Mutilation

Jeff Buckley:
      Eternal Life
      Grace
      Last Goodbye

Sublime:
      Santeria
      What I Got
      Date Rape
      40oz To Freedom

Also try The Arcade's Fire's album, Bloc Party and Razorlight

ok, so some of this isn't so "new" but it may be new to you. dnno if you will like some of it, but worth a try?
      Last edited by NaiLed; 03-01-2005, 03:14 PM.

Comment

has bloc party released their album yet? i heard it wasn't out yet, and couldn't find it when i tried to buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
          500 Channels is the worst CV song on No Gods, No Managers.

Nah, I lied, but Crack Rock Steady is amazing.
          dude did you take a look at that bass line, i can bust it on my bass sounds amazing. crack rock steady is indeed amazing though.
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Crue audtion'd midgets and contortionists for there act -- thats class.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
              Bright Eyes:
              First Day Of My Life
              Another Travelin' Song
              You Will. You? Will. You? Will. You? Will.
              Waste Of Paint
              Arienette

Elliott Smith:
              Miss Misery
              Bled White
              Rose Parade
              Waltz #2
              Southern Belle

Pixies:
              Gigantic
              Where Is My Mind?
              Wave Of Mutilation

Jeff Buckley:
              Eternal Life
              Grace
              Last Goodbye

Sublime:
              Santeria
              What I Got
              Date Rape
              40oz To Freedom

Also try The Arcade's Fire's album, Bloc Party and Razorlight

ok, so some of this isn't so "new" but it may be new to you. dnno if you will like some of it, but worth a try?
              You forgot "Everything Reminds Me of Her" By Elliot Smith, "Velouria" by the Pixies, "Wrong Way" by Sublime, and "When the President Talks to God" by Bright Eyes. You lose.
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

well whatever

i was just naming a few off the top of my head

you're right though

edit: wait, wtf, there are bright eyes songs i dont have. DFT, do you use soulseek or know ehre i can get these songs? they are the ones not on any album. http://www.letssingit.com/ (type in bright eyes at the top then scroll down to the bottom)

Comment

My new favorite album as of 2 minutes ago (listening to it for the first time right now): Pig Destroyer - Terrifyer

Peej, if you still read these, check it out.. right up your alley if you don't have it already.
                  http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

500 Channels is my favorite Choking Victim song and has one of the best bass lines I've ever heard.
                    Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                    i just wish it was longer
                    Originally posted by Cops
                    it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Cylor
                      500 Channels is my favorite Choking Victim song and has one of the best bass lines I've ever heard.
                      fucking a.
                      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed

edit: wait, wtf, there are bright eyes songs i dont have. DTF, do you use soulseek or know ehre i can get these songs? they are the ones not on any album. http://www.letssingit.com/ (type in bright eyes at the top then scroll down to the bottom)
                        Sorry, Nailed, I forgot that WtPT2G is only on iTunes. I can send you the song if you wish, or you can buy it. I think it is actually free.

Sorry I was an asshole about the music, I had just woken up and was cranky. Good list otherwise.

Comment

weezer
                          SUCKS!
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Sqweezer doesn't like Weezer!
                            Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                            i just wish it was longer
                            Originally posted by Cops
                            it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                              My new favorite album as of 2 minutes ago (listening to it for the first time right now): Pig Destroyer - Terrifyer

Peej, if you still read these, check it out.. right up your alley if you don't have it already.
                              I didn't have terrifyer, but I had some other pig destroyer stuff. Seriously heinous metal....CHECK. My favorite part is that they didn't stray from their usual album format (a bunch of minute and a half longsongs that, for the most part, sound exactly the same).

For those of you that are in to "different" stuff, check out a band called The Blood Brothers. The lead singer doesn't sound like he's of this planet. Some messed up/original stuff to say the least.
                              Last edited by Pearl Jam; 03-02-2005, 07:35 AM.
                              PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Sorry, Nailed, I forgot that WtPT2G is only on iTunes. I can send you the song if you wish, or you can buy it. I think it is actually free.

Sorry I was an asshole about the music, I had just woken up and was cranky. Good list otherwise.
                                s'ok. i cant find most of the "Other songs" conor has on limewire or Ares. i suppose i could try soulseek indie room. there is actually quite a few songs of his i found out i dont have.

thanks anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X