Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Criminals

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA read this then click the link at the bottom for more

A lawyer defending a man accused of burglary tried this creative defense: "My client merely inserted his arm into the window and removed a few trifling articles. His arm is not himself, and I fail to see how you can punish the whole individual for an offense committed by his limb." "Well put," the judge replied. "Using your logic, I sentence the defendant's arm to one year's imprisonment. He can accompany it or not, as he chooses." The defendant smiled. With his lawyer's assistance he detached his artificial limb, laid it on the bench, and walked out.

http://www.crazycriminals.com/

AHAHAHAHHA HERES ANOTHER

An unidentified man in Buenos Aires pushed his wife out of an eighth-floor window but his plan to kill her failed when she became entangled in some power cables below. Seeing she was still alive, the man jumped and tried to land on top of her. He missed...

AHAHAHAHA MORE

Burglars in Larch Barrens, Md., tried to cut through a safe using a Laser Tag gun.

AHAHAHAHAH

Lake City, Florida: Karen Lee Joachimi, 20, was arrested for robbery of a Howard Johnson's motel. She was armed with only an electric chainsaw, which was not plugged in.
    Last edited by RoDNeY; 02-28-2005, 05:22 PM.
    Big Chill

thugs got feelings too, dude
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by AoS
      A lawyer defending a man accused of burglary tried this creative defense: "My client merely inserted his arm into the window and removed a few trifling articles. His arm is not himself, and I fail to see how you can punish the whole individual for an offense committed by his limb." "Well put," the judge replied. "Using your logic, I sentence the defendant's arm to one year's imprisonment. He can accompany it or not, as he chooses." The defendant smiled. With his lawyer's assistance he detached his artificial limb, laid it on the bench, and walked out.
      Got school'd

Comment

Los Angeles, California: Police in Los Angeles had good luck with a robbery suspect who just couldn't control himself during a lineup. When detectives asked each man in the lineup to repeat the words, "Give me all your money or I'll shoot," the man shouted, "That's not what I said!"
        Big Chill

Comment

Damn canadians...

Toronto, Canada: A gas station attendant had no trouble identifying a robber for police, even though the man had worn a pair of women's panties over his head as a disguise. The thief, who later admitted that his mind was clouded by intoxicants, had stuck his face through one of the leg-holes so he could see.

Levelland, Texas: E.C. Stewart, Jr. may never get out of jail after the District Attorney recommended last week that his bail be set at "a zillion dollars". The judge agreed.

Wichita, Kansas: Police arrested a 22-year-old man at an airport hotel after he tried to pass two (counterfeit) $16 bills.

Classic Some criminals are not too bright and here's one to prove that: (at the time of booking)
          Officer: What is your D.O.B.?
          Criminal: What's a D.O.B., man?
          Officer: When's your birthday?
          Criminal: May 5th
          Officer: What year?
          Criminal: Every year, man.
          Last edited by RoDNeY; 02-28-2005, 05:43 PM.
          Big Chill

Comment

Lol!
            Nice one!
            olice:
            A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

I remember hearing this on the news and laughing. Good site Rod. :greedy:

Seattle: When a man attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor home parked on a Seattle street, he got much more than he bargained for. Police arrived at the scene to find an ill man curled up next to a motor home near spilled sewage. A police spokesman said that the man admitted to trying to steal gasoline and plugged his hose into the motor home's sewage tank by mistake. The owner of the vehicle declined to press charges, saying that it was the best laugh he'd ever had.
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

An unidentified man in Buenos Aires pushed his wife out of an eighth-floor window but his plan to kill her failed when she became entangled in some power cables below. Seeing she was still alive, the man jumped and tried to land on top of her. He missed...

Lake City, Florida: Karen Lee Joachimi, 20, was arrested for robbery of a Howard Johnson's motel. She was armed with only an electric chainsaw, which was not plugged in.[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Ewww it didnt Quote
                Ryo: i havent gone back to see my teachers
                Ryo: i saw one eating ice cream with his daughter once
                Ryo: i was like
                Ryo: sup fucker

I Luv Cook> omg die

Comment

Canadians have feelings too u know, i'm canadian bitch

Comment

Hah, I remember that one from Medford.
                    Thrashing> "That'll be 25.99, thank you for buying, please come again"
                    Thrashing> "LET'S FUCK!"
                    Thrashing> Like that, Ott?
                    Catgirl> rofl
                    Missy> o.O im so leaving this chat

Kim> hal, say fit of rage sucks ballz
                    fit of r> here, i'll do it for you
                    fit of r> I SUCK BALLS
                    Kim> loool
                    fit of r> I LOVE BIG HAIRY MAN BALLS

Comment

Originally posted by articl
                      Ionia, Michigan: When two service station attendants refused to hand over the cash to an intoxicated robber, the man threatened to call the police. They still refused, so the robber called the police and was arrested.
                      ^_^ Nice site.

Comment

stylez: which of them are you?
                        Throughout time, there’s been
                        crimes, throughout our history
                        But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
                        Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
                        Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
                        Come on and take a stand
                        Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
                        and all the kids are running
                        from London to Manchester
                        cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

Working...
                        X