No announcement yet.

Doing your homework makes you a terrorist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does that mean that if someone hosts ?go highschool everyone involved is a terrorist?

Originally posted by Disliked
    Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
    +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Absolutely.

btw, plz don't report me for spamming. kthx bye.

Comment

You know, if they wanna punish this kid, they should punish SE Hinton too. "The Outsiders" was written, to get back at bullies in her school, sort of as a message of reckoning, saying if they kept it up, the "Greasers" would beat them up. If all this is true, then why is Hinton revered, and this kid is a terrorist?

Sometimes our nation can be sooooooo paranoid.
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Because the Outsiders was written before the trenchcoat mafia existed.
          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
            Doesn't make it a good enough excuse. Guilty until proven innocent?
            7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
            1:Rough> is radiation an element?
            8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
            Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
            Piston> I own in belim
            6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Krazy ameriKans and their Kontent Kontroversy

Comment

Grandparents being impulsive and not talking the story over with him first? Didn't see that coming.
                Thrashing> "That'll be 25.99, thank you for buying, please come again"
                Thrashing> "LET'S FUCK!"
                Thrashing> Like that, Ott?
                Catgirl> rofl
                Missy> o.O im so leaving this chat

Kim> hal, say fit of rage sucks ballz
                fit of r> here, i'll do it for you
                fit of r> I SUCK BALLS
                Kim> loool
                fit of r> I LOVE BIG HAIRY MAN BALLS

Comment

God, I knew people were stupid... but this stupid?!

People like that need to be fire bombed from our collective intelligence.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
                  .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Send them into space.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                      Do you think violence never existed among youth before Columbine? During the depression era, youth violence was actually at it's peak in American society. It's just plain silly to accuse a kid for this. I mean its better that he writes about it, rather than actually doing it.

Also, don't be a retard and leave your stuff laying around for your grandparents to find. D'oh!
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                      X