X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anduril.
    What u fags talking about ?!?!
    I believe 1 yr is damn long ago.
    And if you can't see the difference between jokes and reality, you're very sad. Sorry
    Not sure if you geeks take everything serious on this forum, but as I've seen before I believe you do. That might be the big difference between us. I just joke around on the forums, don't give a fuck about it. And you boys do care. Think that everything I write here is real while I'm just talking shit.
    Get brains and see the difference.
    Here we go. The 'stop caring' excuse. Okay I've putting you in the same mental basket as telcat, sudden, deutsch et. al. Nothing you say deserves to be taken seriously, and you just personally admitted it.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
      I'm Jack's complete Lack of Surprise.

A what now?

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm
        So sucking up to join a group is something you're sick of? Explain this:
        A thread entitled 3 orgasms by Anduril.
        rofl

we all know youre like 13 anduril, you can stop pretending you have the ability to develop and express coherent ideas of any value
        top 100 basers list

Comment

anduril sucks at life

Comment

Originally posted by Zabuza
            A what now?
            Fight Club.
            Watch it, Cherish it, Worship it.
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
              Ahahaha, and he calls us nerds.
              http://nubilesteve.com/juice/index.p...indpost&p=2319
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I'm so glad my thread promotes bashing anduril. with all his stupid posts, which pretty.. is all his posts :P

Comment

I'm so glad my thread promotes bashing anduril. with all his stupid posts, which pretty.. is all his posts :P
                  be careful, it might be moved into trash talk then lolol.

A mass of hands press on the market window
                  Ghosts of progress
                  Dressed in slow death
                  Feeding on hunger
                  And glaring through the promise
                  Upon the food that rots slowly in the aisle
                  A mass of nameless at the oasis
                  That hides the graves beneath the master's hill
                  Are buried for drinking
                  The river's water
                  While shackled to the line
                  At the empty well
                  thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm
                    Here we go. The 'stop caring' excuse. Okay I've putting you in the same mental basket as telcat, sudden, deutsch et. al. Nothing you say deserves to be taken seriously, and you just personally admitted it.
                    Woah that came from some who questioned whether English was my 1st langauge in order to insult me.

No, English isn't my 1st language, and it will never be.

It is your first language right? Better make sure your grammer is correct before you leash out on someone else.

No, I don't intend for people on this board to take me seriously, so it does not matter if they don't. Sad thing is that you expect to be taken serious, and people like me just don't give a heck about you.

I am so sorry if I hurt you, but oh wait, since I am never taken seriously, then you can't possibly be hurt my words, right?
                    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Is a typo the only thing you can heckle him over?

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7
                        Woah that came from some who questioned whether English was my 1st langauge in order to insult me.

No, English isn't my 1st language, and it will never be.

It is your first language right? Better make sure your grammer is correct before you leash out on someone else.

No, I don't intend for people on this board to take me seriously, so it does not matter if they don't. Sad thing is that you expect to be taken serious, and people like me just don't give a heck about you.

I am so sorry if I hurt you, but oh wait, since I am never taken seriously, then you can't possibly be hurt my words, right?
                        you're an idiot. firstly, getting into an argument and using your main attack as pointing out moot spelling errors is the weakest argument ever. secondly, you spelt grammar wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
                          you're an idiot. firstly, getting into an argument and using your main attack as pointing out moot spelling errors is the weakest argument ever. secondly, you spelt grammar wrong.
                          I don't think she knows what moot means
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

... bashing anduril. with all his stupid posts, which pretty.. is all his posts :P
                            I'm sure people say that about you too.

Comment

Hehehe, zeus u nerd u, :P

Comment

Say that to my face when we're having our LAN party

Comment

Working...
                                X