Clear All

• Eve-online

Anyone play it ?

Everquest?
    this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
    (:3=

Comment

I played a little during beta. I'm not a big fan of MMORPG-Spaceship games though. Seem to involve a lot of mining and fetching. Supposedly the high end combat is pretty cool, but I didn't have the patience to play for 100 hours and get a battleship.

Comment

Its a very cool game,but you need patience to grow up on skills.Without em ur nuthing..Its amazing to play in a deep space.

You should try and see it urself.
        1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

Yeah I hear very good things about this game.

Unrelated, there was a funny true-story article in Edge magazine (uk games mag) about the game, where this guy was accumulating all this cash+stock in his defenceless spaceship, taunting nearby space-pirates then using the some sorta rocket/hyperdrive to zoom away to safety. One day, his rocket/hyperdrive didn't work (because the game creators changed the cheap setting of the hyperdrive) and he basically got all his huge huge fortune looted making him totally totally pissed (of course).

As revenge on everyone he made some sort of scam where lots of people would donate money to a cash-pool, which would be used to share-buy the most expensive thing on the game (or something like that). Of course he was the one collecting the money, then he just disappeared, but only after giving all the cash to some random newbie. Anyway it was fairly funny when I read it

Comment

i have a friend irl who has played it. we played diaspora together and he wanted me to get into eve but i never did because of subspace and the fact that it costs money. it looks like a really good version of diaspora basically. i hear there are a lot of pkers.
            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
            apt>yes u can wtf
            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
            apt>na
            apt>ill show you pictures
            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

I think space-pirates are the norm there. hee hee hee

Comment

what does this stuff cost money.
                thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Yes and there is absolutely no way to obtain illegal copies of any kind of software over the internet, and no websites exist for that purpose
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Here's the Point ------------> .

Try again!

Comment

Working...
                    X