Make your whistle sound weird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make your whistle sound weird

To make your whistle sound like your blowing into one of those waterbottle straws (you know the ones with the ridges that make the funky sounds when you blow into them?), draw your lower lip below SLIGHTLY your upper lip and blow slightly, like you would if you were to make a quiet whistle. If you're able to master this, you'll master the most annoying sound in the world.

i know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, i know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and this is how it goes..

i know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, i know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and this is how it goes..

whistle whistle
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
      (:3=

Comment

or use a synthesizer

Comment

Originally posted by dchao
          www.doublec-airbrush.tk

Comment

most people find it incredibly annoying when i hum and whistle simultaneously

i think this may sort of be the same thing
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I love that shirt
              I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Jason's avatar reminds me of the last level of that old Sega Genesis game.....Midnight Resistance, I believe it's called.
                "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                X