No announcement yet.

Naruto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

full manga and anime dl site in english: http://www.naruto-kun.com/ pretty quick dl speed still

Comment

Originally posted by Pan
      On a personal note I never really watch anime, but I always like seeing different things. The biggest turnoff of anime for me is the whole emotion expression crap.
      Emotion is a good thing. I'm not embarrased to say Naruto has brought a tear to my eye a few times. Actually, I'd say I'm rather proud that I can express my emotions, after all they are what make us human....even though evil can come of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
        Emotion is a good thing. I'm not embarrased to say Naruto has brought a tear to my eye a few times. Actually, I'd say I'm rather proud that I can express my emotions, after all they are what make us human....even though evil can come of it.
        I think he meant like the big eyes, sweatdrops, etc, etc...

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
        .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderMage
          I think he meant like the big eyes, sweatdrops, etc, etc...
          Indeed, I wasnt talking about how people feel after watching a show...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowHand
            He was being sarcastic anyway...

Anime is a joke
            All the nerds in our school sit around in little groups playing yugioh or some dumb shit and talking about anime and diablo and chess and whatever else morons do
            thats right, yugioh is shit and u have to admit, pokemon was and still is the shizzle.
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Edify
              thats right, yugioh is shit and u have to admit, pokemon was and still is the shizzle.
              LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL POKEMON? OLOLOLOOLOLOLOL ROFL ROFL ROFRL FORLF Naruto Owns Pokemon ez..
              TWLD Champion 2014
              TWDTB Champion 2013
              TWDTB Champion 2016
              TWDTB Champion 2017
              TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
              -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

pokemon sold more game boys than naruto did

Comment

Originally posted by PhaTz
                  pokemon sold more game boys than naruto did
                  If Naruto made 10 child like games that are exactly the same then they might. Plus Naruto hasn't been properly introduced into the US yet,a license for it has recently been bought and it'll feature, in English, on US television soon. Then there will be a craze, a wise investor would purchase Naruto stuff now.

Comment

Shut up.

No you see, Anime is retarded. It uses blatently horrible dialouge in order to make a profit. It's cheesy and redundant.

Fuck off.
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                      No you see, Anime is retarded.
                      People will still buy its merchandise. You see everyone is an individual, each with their own interests and hobbies.

Comment

No you see, Anime is retarded. It uses blatently horrible dialouge in order to make a profit. It's cheesy and redundant.

Fuck off.
                        You really dont know what the hell your talking about? Btw who are you?? a pubber?..
                        TWLD Champion 2014
                        TWDTB Champion 2013
                        TWDTB Champion 2016
                        TWDTB Champion 2017
                        TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                        -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Please don't start an argument, they only decay the soul. Please just respect each others' opinions, could it really be that hard?

Comment

Just made it yesterday after some slaving away at it, but I got a "site" made. I dont know how often I'll update it, but I know those music charts (based off my own preferences) are updated weekly.

Its down there \/ \/ \/
                            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                            Failure teaches success.

Comment

can you be less azn?

Comment

Go suck Goku's penis.
                                Dont mess with SSJ, fucker

1:Eeks> well that bichix was trying to start conversation with me today
                                1:Eeks> and got excited when i said i wanna go drink today =/
                                1:Eeks> but i didn't propose anything
                                1:Zloy> Why
                                1:Eeks> i didn't have anything to fill that box zloy

Comment

Working...
                                X