No announcement yet.

Naruto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it doesnt involve going Super Saiyan or higher..

i dont like it
    Girl if it's alright,
    100%.

Comment

How many DBZ characters does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

One, but it takes eight episodes.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
      .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

someone help me find dl site for ONE PIECE

Comment

Msged u in game
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.

Comment

well well well

imo, naruto is a great anime, though if u like these, i think u would also like: hunterxhunter and bleach. both of which are available through bit-torrent download at: http://animesuki.com/series.php

enjoy

kakashi is the best btw :P
            Ardour> my fire button is escape key. and thrust is F12. i like to make it as hard for me as possible.
            Reaver> i play subspace with a steering wheel and gas pedal and a dance dance revolution pad
            Reaver> i gotta jump on the arrows and turn left to fire
            Ardour> my movement keys are random letters. i change them regually

Glide> my parents are being evil, they stole my antenna in an attempt to ground me from internet
            Glide> so i made one

Comment

I follow Naruto. I've watched other animes as well, but Naruto is the first anime that made me read the manga because I couldn't wait to see what happened! Naruto vs Sasuke fight is gonna be sweet! $$

Comment

Originally posted by PhaTz
                someone help me find dl site for ONE PIECE
                http://www.kaizoku-fansubs.com/torrent/index.php

If you want the manga:

http://groups.msn.com/onepiecemanga/

Comment

Naruto is a brilliant anime.
                  Warpath

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderMage
                    How many DBZ characters does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

One, but it takes eight episodes.
                    Hillariously true.
                    Thrashing> "That'll be 25.99, thank you for buying, please come again"
                    Thrashing> "LET'S FUCK!"
                    Thrashing> Like that, Ott?
                    Catgirl> rofl
                    Missy> o.O im so leaving this chat

Kim> hal, say fit of rage sucks ballz
                    fit of r> here, i'll do it for you
                    fit of r> I SUCK BALLS
                    Kim> loool
                    fit of r> I LOVE BIG HAIRY MAN BALLS

Comment

Originally posted by nemiseph
                      Naruto is a brilliant anime.
                      Was, until they kept hitting you in the head with the same messages, drew out fights (ala DBZ) and made Rocky MIA for a good dozen episodes.
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
                        Please don't start an argument, they only decay the soul. Please just respect each others' opinions, could it really be that hard?

Your whole "coming back" is a joke, right? You've invented this new weirdo peaceful nice guy thing and it's funny to you, right?

Don't get me wrong, it's kinda funny to me too, but then there's part of me that's scared that it's real.
                        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                          Your whole "coming back" is a joke, right? You've invented this new weirdo peaceful nice guy thing and it's funny to you, right?

Don't get me wrong, it's kinda funny to me too, but then there's part of me that's scared that it's real.
                          I'm glad that I bring humour to your day but no, what you find humerous isn't intentional, it's just who I am now. I just found the light that being nice is alot more satisfying than being evil, and love is the greatest thing on Earth.

Comment

We as forum goers have been tricked one too many times by forum gimmicks.

Damn it to hellll
                            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                            Failure teaches success.

Comment

Kim Kim

Gai-sensei Is Elite
                              9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
                              4:Nimrook> No?
                              4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
                              4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
                              4:Akuun> ROFL
                              4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
                              4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
                              4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                                Heh, just to make sure, you realize that you're typing on an internet message forum about a 2D spaceship game, right?
                                Not really attacking you in anyway conrcrete but how come when people are going back and forth at eachother they always have to add the "2d" into the spaceship game.

example: your such a fucking nerd acrguing with me on a 2d spaceship game!

Now my question is.....what does the game being 2d have anything to do with anybodys unoriginal and boring insults towards eachother? Would the whole entire conversation change if it was a 3d spaceship game or something?

haha disliked is killin them with kindess

Comment

Working...
                                X