• Show
Clear All

I was being serious

Comment

hahaha....runescape

Originally posted by CDROM
      all try runescape at www.runescape.com and add me : iamcdrom
      i might giv u free stuff

Yeah....guess what? RUNESCAPE SUCKS...after 5 minutes of playing u'll get bored...yea....after about lvl 70 it gets gay, in the time u can kill 200 ppl in SS, u can walk from one place to another in Runescape....gay

Comment

Why would I want to play a game where they don't focus on the society or the gameplay as much as the graphics? Sorry, not my style. There's more important aspects to a game than graphics.
        †© Life of Bittersweet torment, why dost thou inflict me so? ©†

Comment

i use to be a runescape geek. played it for about 1-2 years inbetween with ss playing then i got my mates to become computer nerds and play it aswell and one of them still plays it today. he plays battlefield vietnam now. lol. i got bored of it after about 4 months of playing.

NOTE: The game is easy and i thought i got good so i continued playing untill i found out all i was doing was clicking cartoon rocks and other crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobey
            i use to be a runescape geek. played it for about 1-2 years inbetween with ss playing then i got my mates to become computer nerds and play it aswell and one of them still plays it today. he plays battlefield vietnam now. lol. i got bored of it after about 4 months of playing.

NOTE: The game is easy and i thought i got good so i continued playing untill i found out all i was doing was clicking cartoon rocks and other crap.
            Same thing happened to me.
            this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
            (:3=

Comment

Never understood why ppl flame and go way over the top :P

Ppl like different things Runescape is a popular game if you don't like it fair enough, but others do. No need to go WTF DIE!?! MOFO IF YOU PLAY THAT YOUR GAYER THAN BIG GAY AL AND HE IS SUPERGAY YO!!! WORD TO YOUR MOTHER!!

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
              I remember some guy was trading weed for Runescape items at my local LAN centre.
              lol
              In my world,
              I am King

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X