Fuck Salt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stabwound
    Man, the videos are pretty funny but obviously fake.
    Been calling a lot of stuff fake lately, Stabby
    "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

What?

Watch the videos. In the one where he's supposed to be sleepwalking, he puts his hand out before he hits the wall...

In the drivethru one, the voice from the guy taking the order is coming from inside the car, and sounds just like the "son"...

In some of the other ones, he's half smiling when he says the stupid shit.

He probably does have some kind of problems, but I don't think he has tourettes, and the videos are mostly scripted.
      sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
        What?

Watch the videos. In the one where he's supposed to be sleepwalking, he puts his hand out before he hits the wall...

In the drivethru one, the voice from the guy taking the order is coming from inside the car, and sounds just like the "son"...

In some of the other ones, he's half smiling when he says the stupid shit.

He probably does have some kind of problems, but I don't think he has tourettes, and the videos are mostly scripted.
        $$ i thought they were fake and not so funny at all.. aload of bollocks when people with tourettes dont use emotions when they shout "shit" he says it lke he angry.. wtF?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
          We get a lot of American comedy here.
          TOO MUCH.
          Its aload of bollocks aswell.
          the only good american crap i like is Viva La Bam and Jackass, Wildboys.

Comment

ahh how can i forget MASH
            woot M*A*S*H

Originally posted by Disliked
            Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
            +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
              Arrested Develpoment, and Family Guy are very funny American shows.

Also, The Simpsons will always be funny, and other Cartoons such as Aqua Teen, and Sealab are rising to be really funny.
              I'd agree with you up until you say Aqua Teen and Sealab are getting funnier. They started out pretty good but then they realized they could get away with swearing more often and sex jokes and just constant violence and killing of characters and now that's all it is. Now I'm not against that if it actually adds something to the show, violence can definitely be funny, but when it's the whole damn show it's just gotten stupid.

As Cartoon network got more liberal in what they show some shows like "Home Movies" got a whole lot funnier when they got a bit edgier but aqua teen and sealab just fell apart. It's like the writers just stopped trying to be clever and just went for nothing but easy cheap laughs. I know someone must agree with me on this.
              Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 04-03-2005, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Personally I thought those were too stupid to be funny. Yes I am a brit so it most likely my sense of humour but hey, it takes a strange sense of humour to like those clips too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobey
                  TOO MUCH.
                  Its aload of bollocks aswell.
                  the only good american crap i like is Viva La Bam and Jackass, Wildboys.
                  Those shows suck.
                  "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

cKy is the only good one, i have all on dvd
                    Big Chill

Comment

home movies is awesome.

Seinfeld and simpsons will always reign supreme though. I see old simpsons episodes I've literally seen 25 times before and I still laugh.
                      I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

Originally posted by Bob (SRB)
                        home movies is awesome.

Seinfeld and simpsons will always reign supreme though. I see old simpsons episodes I've literally seen 25 times before and I still laugh.
                        Family Guy is funnier.

But I got nuthin but respect for the Simpsons.
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                        X