No ones hates America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No ones hates America

No one hates America, they just happen to be frustrated and disgruntled by the actions of the United States, but thats not a problem because the US has the big stick and knows how to use it.

I've noticed a lot of Americans complaining that they are not associated with Bush, and that they're against the impending war (this sentiment is displayed in the marches and protests in DC, and SF..). But the fact of the matter is, Bush represents Americans, in the technical sense; the majority of you voted for him....(welcome to democracy 101; VOTE or sit down and shut up) the social sense; like all the Americans I've ever met he refrains from knowing basic geography (damnit, Toronto is right fucking there on the fucking map.... half a centimeter from fucking new york.... for fuck sakes... and just because its not American currency doesn;t means its not real money... sheesh) and finally, he represents you in the parabolic sense; I dun know what parabolic means, but its always good to end a rant with a word that sounds damned intelligent.

So, whether or not you voted for him, whether or not you agree with him, you guys - either by voting for him, or by not voting at all (you brazen fucking retards) - gave him the big stick..... you have to live with that knowledge, and I feel sorry for you, the next decade or so will be a misery coupled with a time of degredation of the human spirit for most of the planet, but hopefully the time will come when the United States will stop, take a look around, come to its senses, and become a Province of Canada.
    I'm a rocker. I rock out.

I'm going to dismiss everything you said since you clearly have no idea how the voting process works. Bush didn't get a majority of the vote. Do you know what the Electoral College is? You're basically saying that since you or your country sees Bush as the president of America, it means that Americans are rallying behind him 100%. That's not the case. Change your perception.

Open up your eyes, and close your mouth.

Comment

You've mis-understood my 'perspective'
      I understand that he didn't get a complete 100% vote (when has a vote ever been 100% besides class president in grade 6, when that bastard Alvin Johnson took it from me, damnit!!), and that there are systems in place within the structure to allow the opposition to voice it's points of view. But, as a country, democrat, republican, tory, ndp or whatever political grouping you place yourself in, you must support your elected officials 100%, or the whole damned thing comes crumbling down. In your case, George W. Bush is the President of the United States, and whether or not as an individual you agree with him or what he does, the machine must keep turning, the 'American ideal' must be preserved, so you support him, or you wait til the next electoral oppurtunity and you pour your heart and soul into another candidate....
      Don't whine and complain that Canadians or Europeans dont like you... in all likely-hood, Canadians and Europeans are indifferent about YOU.... I know I am, but I do fear for the world my children and their children and so on, will live in. I have to have fears like that because the world we live in is one controlled by power, and the United States is power, media, military and economic.
      Last edited by Ender; 10-26-2002, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ender
        Oh I understand that he didn't get a complete 100% vote, and that there are systems in place within the structure to allow the opposition to voice it's points of view. But, as a country, democrat, republican, tory, ndp or whatever political grouping you place yourself in, you must support your elected officials 100%, or the whole damned thing comes crumbling down. In your case, George W. Bush is the President of the United States, and whether or not as an individual you agree with him or what he does, the machine must keep turning, the 'American ideal' must be preserved, so you support him, or you wait til the next electoral oppurtunity and you pour your heart and soul into another candidate....
        Don't whine and complain that Canadians or Europeans dont like you... in all likely-hood, Canadians and Europeans are indifferent about YOU.... I know I am, but I do fear for the world my children and their children and so on, will live in. I have to have fears like that because the world we live in is one controlled by power, and the United States is power, media, military and economic.
        100%? He didn't even get 50%.

Part of the 'American Ideal' is doing what you think is right even if you're told to do something else. Dissent is healthy. Especially when our president is Pinky and our vice president is the Brain. The white house is a circus - I don't understand how anyone can take this administration seriously. Clinton got a BJ from some fat chick, but fuck, at least he could pronounce 6 letter words without stumbling over them like a spoiled texan coke-snorting hick cowboy that got C's at Yale (which he only got into because of his family's $). *end rant* *no, wait, it's not over yet*

I fear for the world my children and their children will live in - I fear just as much for the world I live in right now. It's not even that funny. Bush is a moron, sure, we can laugh it all off, but nobody will be laughing when he's sending americans out to die for his corporate friends. We all laughed when OJ Simpson got away with murder(s) - but think about it some more, and you'll realize it's not that funny when a man can kill two people and get away with it because he's rich.
        'vet' is the new 'newb'.
        sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Edit: Who wants to die for someone else's money? Its how things were done when we had Lords and Dukes and Barons and Kings.... Peasantry were sent out to die for the Lords of the land so they could get more lands.
          The soldiers of today will die, and then the poor will enlist for the money, and then the middle class will be devoured, for money and oil! Hoorah!
          Last edited by Ender; 10-26-2002, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Bush did not win the popular vote. He did not get 51% of the vote. Which part of this is unclear?

Comment

As a human being who lives on Earth, I was privy to the debacle of the previous election, trust me.... if it's "news" in the US, it's Planetary news.

My point is, that was then, this is now, and whatever happened before, he's in charge..... dont whine about the rest of the world 'ignorantly' hating you.... take action, bring him out office, work within the confines of the system and have him impeached.... If you're not willing to give your all into stopping him, then take the path of least resistance and stand proudly behind your President.

Comment

But, as a country, democrat, republican, tory, ndp or whatever political grouping you place yourself in, you must support your elected officials 100%, or the whole damned thing comes crumbling down.

How do you say "vietnam" in Canadian?

Comment

How do you say "vietnam" in Canadian?
                  To pronouce it, you must have your tounge curled and then torn out.... Canadian is a difficult language to speak....

and if you believe that, I'll show you my Igloo house... and by the way, yes, it is freezing fucking cold here..... thats because it is winter.

Comment

If you got a foundation for the impeachment of Bush, I'd love to hear it. The Democractic Party might also be interested.

Comment

My own senator went all spineless on me IMMEDIATELY after bush declared his eternal war. And he RAN AGAINST BUSH AS THE DEMOCRATIC VICE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE IN 2000!
                      'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                      sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                        If you got a foundation for the impeachment of Bush, I'd love to hear it. The Democractic Party might also be interested.
                        Go to rallies, march, sign petitions, create petitions, write congress, write to news papers... organize..... those are the functions democracy gives a people to protest. In a case where the son of a gun wasn't even a majority vote, I'm going to assume it should be a peice of pie and cake.

Comment

But, to wrap up my earlyer request; stop accusing Canadians and Europeans of disliking you, since it doesn't seem to matter anyhow; the US is going to do what its going to do, so drop the PR bullshit. He's your President, do something about it.

Comment

Re: No ones hates America

No one hates America, they just happen to be frustrated and disgruntled by the actions of the United States, but thats not a problem because the US has the big stick and knows how to use it.
                            I'm sorry but you must be new to the boards, plenty of people have openly admitted to hating america

I've noticed a lot of Americans complaining that they are not associated with Bush, and that they're against the impending war (this sentiment is displayed in the marches and protests in DC, and SF..). But the fact of the matter is, Bush represents Americans, in the technical sense; the majority of you voted for him....(welcome to democracy 101; VOTE or sit down and shut up)

No a Majority DIDN'T vote for him, Gore won the popular vote, but our archaic system of electing officials screwed the American public out of their elected president, the Supreme court chose the president, not the American People.

the social sense; like all the Americans I've ever met he refrains from knowing basic geography (damnit, Toronto is right fucking there on the fucking map.... half a centimeter from fucking new york.... for fuck sakes... and just because its not American currency doesn;t means its not real money... sheesh)

This is blatantly anti-american, know exactly where Toronto is, so does the Majority (thats 51%, not the supreme court) of Americans could probably find it.

and finally, he represents you in the parabolic sense; I dun know what parabolic means, but its always good to end a rant with a word that sounds damned intelligent.

I love how insult some one else's intelligence and then proceed to demonstrate your own.

So, whether or not you voted for him, whether or not you agree with him, you guys - either by voting for him, or by not voting at all (you brazen fucking retards) - gave him the big stick..... you have to live with that knowledge, and I feel sorry for you, the next decade or so will be a misery coupled with a time of degredation of the human spirit for most of the planet, but hopefully the time will come when the United States will stop, take a look around, come to its senses, and become a Province of Canada.

I wasn't old enough to vote but I definetly wouldn't have voted for him. You say we have to live with this knowledge but in proceeding posts u say that we should fight against him, you're completely contradictory. As for the Canada thing, I'm not going to stoop to your anti-anyone but ourselves atittude.
                            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Oh.

Comment

Working...
                              X