No ones hates America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ender,
    my poor dear lost boy. you cannot remove a president just because you don't like him. other wise i woulda loved to have seen Clinton brought into the street along with his ugly wife and bitch daughter for some of his stupidity. The constitution has rules and directions about this stuff and they must be followed. All that political activism will get your voice heard and thats abot it (sort of). The politicains care about one thing votes. Who votes then is the question? the most likely to vote are older, educated, white, white collar persons. So the politicans will do waht theses people want so they can stay. Every single one of the pols grovel to theses person will. Do they give a rats ass about any of my thoughts or others of my genreation? nope. My gerneration does not vote in large enough numbers yet. So, till i am 35 my voice will go largely ignored.

mayo- the archic electoral college provides a balance for voters from smaller states. its actually a good thing i think. otherwise the politicans would only need to court New York, Texas, California, and New Jersey (maybe a few others) to win.
    last note, why the hell would i want canadian money? it does me no good in america.
    Last edited by pv=nrt; 10-27-2002, 02:44 AM.
    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

All that political activism will get your voice heard and thats abot it
      1) Please refrain from calling me a poor lost boy, nor 'your' poor lost boy, unless you're refering to the novel The Lost Boys, and are implying that I am a character.

2) The above quote, pv, is the conceit and point behind my attempts at replying to Annux's posts/attacks on my person. From the bottom of heart; no shit.

3) I dont honestly care what you do or do not do, or if it's possible to just remove a President if you dont like him. This isn't about the man, this is about the actions and the collective conciousness of the American people and the actions of it's Presidental representative.

4) Theres no reason to be so damned arrogant and/or presumtious about this; we live in a universe, a world, of possibilities, endless options and paths to take, and the ones who win in the end are the ones who believe the most in what they're doing.

How hard is it to make you understand this: United Statesians, focus on the real problems within your nation, and quit the 'we're the good guys, see....see... we give paper with green ink on it to black people who dont have food... go us cuz we're holyer than thou.' bullshit, because it does not matter.... the United States will do what its going to do, so please stop whining on a forum for a 2d space ship game, that some people who aren't United States citizens 'don't like you'.

That was what I was asking from the first, not attacking or trying to offend the States or its people or their choices, simply asking for you to open your eyes and recognize that what Canadians and Europeans think about the States is a moot subject, because we dont have the largest mobile armed forces or the highest dollar on the cent ect..... you're (America) is in control, we acknowledge it, I personally as a Canadian enjoy the fact that the States is in control, because we can hide behind them and nod our heads (on a world wide political scale) with everything they do, and not have to worry about defending our own borders. Its not like anyone with a head on their shoulders is going to oppose the States openly or with any force, and anyone who does, usually finds themselves made a rich Shai, or King and lays in luxury while their people work to ship oil to the States.

My message, after all of it is; quit belly aching about what we outside your gilded borders, think of you. We know Bush doesn't represent all of you, and no one blames all Americans, (the subject of this thread after all IS 'No one hates Americans")
      In the same way you want us to 'just' stop thinking you're all gung ho about war ect, I - we - are saying 'just' stop thinking we care, at all.
      I'm a rocker. I rock out.

Comment

No you're wrong, I hate america.

Comment

You've contradicted yourself so many times in your last post that I don't even know where to begin.

1) No one is making personal insults out of spite or angst; they're potent and credible due to your unfamiliarity with the way American politics work. Before you try to tackle such an advanced subject, you should reasearch it a little better.

2) Again, you are not familiar with the process of impeachment. You do not understand how difficult it is to remove someone through this legal process. President Clinton lied under oath to a population of 280 million American citizens about his extra-marrital affair and yet he was still not impeached.

3) Look if you're suggesting a revolution, you're talking to the wrong crowd. It's a fact that Americans are a) lazy, b) disillusioned and c) disinterested. Hence the low voter turn-outs. While it's very convenient for you or other European "thinkers" (qutations mean that I'm making fun of you) to blame the people in a condescending manner, the fact is that American culture doesn't revolve around extremes. Watching the extremeties and radicalism experienced in Europe over the last 300 years taught us a valuable lesson: politics should be moderate. The two major political parties of the United States -- Democract and Republican -- seem like complete opposites in policies, ideologies, and thought patterns to Americans, but, in fact, both parties preach the conservative center of being in the moderate middle. The US saw the extreme Right insititute a fascist state during the 30s. The US saw the extreme Left colonize Europe in the 50s. We, as a people, are not interested in bloody, violent politics. That's why things are done the way they are.

4) The only option, at this point, that will get Bush out of office is assissination. So if you're up to it, I can get you a visitor's guide to the White House -- but from there on, you're by yourself.

Again, who's whining here? You started this thread in some fruity attempt to justify the fact that Americans have no right to get pissy about the discontent abroad. Well you know what, we do have the right to get pissy. Europeans don't understand or simply chose to ignore that our Government is not representantive of our goals and is not willing to communicate our voice. If you chose to devalue the American spirit because of Bush's cabinet; then that's your own fault. If your best solution for getting the president out of office is writing letters, I've got some packaged snow to sell you.

My message, after all of it is: quit making assumptions about something you do not have clear understanding off. The only person bellyaching here is you. If you think I give a half of a rat's ass what some Francois babbles about during his morning commute to Paris or if Shroeder decides to preach anti-Americanism in a sad attempt to win the German election, you've mistaken. I know my president is an idiot. If the Europeans feel the need to constantly regurtiate this, more power to them. They obviously give more of a fuck than I do.

Comment

Never thought I'd say this but thanks dis.

Originally posted by pv=nrt
            mayo- the archic electoral college provides a balance for voters from smaller states. its actually a good thing i think. otherwise the politicans would only need to court New York, Texas, California, and New Jersey (maybe a few others) to win.
            last note, why the hell would i want canadian money? it does me no good in america.
            Our system of elections was designed when the best source of communication was a man on a horse riding from town to town. We could just have our own pure democracy when the people decide how everything is run. Although thats just pure liberalist thought . But I don't see the use of a president really... I'd like to see a congress which votes purely by the people's will. If only more Americans were interested in politics....
            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
              I'd like to see a congress which votes purely by the people's will.
              Much like the British Parliament. Of course when you look at Britain's crime rate, the people's representatives are getting scared, and I'm not sure I trust that parliament not to take away some of their cherished freedoms...
              I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                I'd like to see a congress which votes purely by the people's will.
                Come on mayo... would you really want this? American government is based on embracing the minority, hence it's republicanism. If it was a pure democracy America probably would have collapsed on itself Rome-style.
                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

omg getting old... majority vote has happened before... can't do shit about it they've tried to change it, blah blah.

Comment

TECHNO ROCKS!

Boop BOOp BoOp Boop Bop BOP bop ding ding ding dinG <insert obscure 1960's clip> Boop BOOp BoOp Boop Bop BOP bop ding ding ding dinG
                    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

needs more beats

Comment

Funky Fresh

SHIGGIDY SCHWAAAA
                        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Working...
                        X