Permenant Marker sucks ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permenant Marker sucks ass

The stupid fuckers working the door at castaways put two big fat x's on my hands to mark me as under twentyone and they aren't washing off. i look like i'm fucking straightedge.

how do i get it off?

Originally posted by Verthanthi
    The stupid fuckers working the door at castaways put two big fat x's on my hands to mark me as under twentyone and they aren't washing off. i look like i'm fucking straightedge.

how do i get it off?
    Vigorous scrubbing with a bath sponge will get that shit right the fuck off.

ALTERNATIVES:
    acid
    ripping your skin off
    "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

It won't be for a few days, though.
      DELETED

Comment

Isopropyl (rubbing) Alcohol may help, depending on the ink used. It probably won't help you much if it's laundry marker, for that you're going to need something like hexane/toluene/chloroform, or another heavy duty organic solvent which you really don't want on your skin anyway.

Heavy duty scrubbing, and wearing mittens to class for a few days is your best bet.

Comment

take a maker and cover your whole body with big X's. That way the ones on your hands wont get all the attention
          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

add the postfix "treme" now that is totally non-straightedge

Comment

Next time do what Fredryk Phox did and dye your hair iron grey.

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                Isopropyl (rubbing) Alcohol may help, depending on the ink used. It probably won't help you much if it's laundry marker, for that you're going to need something like hexane/toluene/chloroform, or another heavy duty organic solvent which you really don't want on your skin anyway.
                It was a laundry marker. I've been meaning to get some chloroform anyway, but right now i'm thinking about just writing "NOT FUCKING STRAIGHTEDGE" underneath in sharpie.

Comment

Bahahahahahahahhahaha
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

how do i get it off?
                    Cutting ur hands might solve the problem. If you start enjoying it you might proceed with total dismemberment. But i guess you will need all the members you can get to be able to play ss so...
                    Lust is to the other passions what the nervous fluid is to life;
                    it supports them all, lends strength to them all ambition, cruelty, avarice, revenge,
                    are all founded on lust.

Marquis de Sade

Comment

Originally posted by demon girl
                      Cutting ur hands might solve the problem. If you start enjoying it you might proceed with total dismemberment. But i guess you will need all the members you can get to be able to play ss so...
                      Go worship Satan, heathen.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
                        Go worship Satan, heathen.
                        I might find some dismembered people in rwanda where a genocide between utus and tutsies ravages the population :devil:
                        Lust is to the other passions what the nervous fluid is to life;
                        it supports them all, lends strength to them all ambition, cruelty, avarice, revenge,
                        are all founded on lust.

Marquis de Sade

Comment

Originally posted by demon girl
                          gooo pasco
                          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                          5: Da1andonly> =((
                          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

how do i get it off?
                            BLEACH
                            Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                            oNe-t> YEAH
                            nopcode> before going out
                            funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

your supposed to put petroleum jelly on your hands before you go in so you can rub them off in the restroom and drink like your 21... Not that i've ever done that or anything. Drinking under age is bad (laff) :shifty:

Comment

Working...
                              X