No announcement yet.

Permenant Marker sucks ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I have friends to buy the drinks for me, even if it is a little lame to have to have them do that. i just don't want people to look at my hands and then say, "oh hey! i love earth crisis too"

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
      Well, I have friends to buy the drinks for me, even if it is a little lame to have to have them do that. i just don't want people to look at my hands and then say, "oh hey! i love earth crisis too"
      Wtf if anyone ever told me this I would punch them in the titties, because they obviously can't be men.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Whats castaways?

Edit: Emmigrate to where the drinking age isn't 21
        Last edited by ZeUs!!; 04-01-2005, 09:06 AM.
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
          Whats castaways?

The look on your friend's face would suggest your drinking age needs raising.... or lowering, depending on how you look at it.

In any case, I'm starting to believe Zeus spends his entire life in the pub.

Comment

This is Castaways

Comment

Whats castaways?

Ahh great one!! nice pic!!
              Oh in my country there is no minimum age to start drinking and in some villages in the interior the kids start drinking red whine at the age of 6 or 7 and they get their first hang over around 12, by the age of 20 they are able to drink beer as if it were water and at 40 they die without liver... this is veridic not an april fools lie... it's very sad when we see 12 year olds going drunk to the class room...
              A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Whats castaways?

ENGLAND yay :grin:

Comment

Whats castaways?

when I go to england sometime in the future im punching you in the face zeus :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                    It was a laundry marker. I've been meaning to get some chloroform anyway, but right now i'm thinking about just writing "NOT FUCKING STRAIGHTEDGE" underneath in sharpie.
                    whats wrong with being straightedge?

i dont need toxications to have a good time.. thats what friends are for
                    04.07.05 08:59

Comment

As you can see from that photo I get drunk with no friends around me at all
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

As you can see from that photo I get drunk with no friends around me at all
                        Hum... that can be dangerous :fear:
                        A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                          Isopropyl (rubbing) Alcohol may help, depending on the ink used. It probably won't help you much if it's laundry marker, for that you're going to need something like hexane/toluene/chloroform, or another heavy duty organic solvent which you really don't want on your skin anyway.

Heavy duty scrubbing, and wearing mittens to class for a few days is your best bet.
                          chem major to the rescue
                          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

You have to be 18 to drink in Mexico, but they really don't care. I got completely drunk there on Friday. Also on our cruise ship you had to be 18 but I easily pass for 18 anyway so I got pretty drunk a few nights there too :P Great fun.
                            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                            1:Chao <ER>> at all
                            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
                              You have to be 18 to drink in Mexico, but they really don't care. I got completely drunk there on Friday. Also on our cruise ship you had to be 18 but I easily pass for 18 anyway so I got pretty drunk a few nights there too :P Great fun.
                              no

Comment

No, actually I can. It's all in how you do your hair and makeup really. It was great fun when these 25 year old guys would be hitting on me and I'd tell them I was only 15. The look on their faces is always priceless.
                                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Working...
                                X