No announcement yet.

who has an ipod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SEAL, I'm really not an expert, I think http://www.headphone.com/products/he...n-ear-monitor/ is a reasonable site for info though.

Also, as far as carrying capacity goes, I really don't have 80 thousand CDs worth of music, so I don't feel I need a huge collection of music to take with me, especially when my listening habits tend to focus on finding some song which sounds particularly nice to me and listening to it 10x in a row. So I feel perfectly fine with something like iAudio G3 1GB ($170), which not only reputedly sounds better than the iPods, but also has about 50k extra features including the ability to be used as USB memory key, play 80 thousand formats, and run for 45~ hours off an AA battery, as opposed to relying on a lithium rechargable which wears out in about 3 years and has to be replaced for some disturbingly high price.
    Last edited by K2Grey; 07-28-2005, 07:15 AM.
    - k2

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
      Ratty wins on the basis that it took you two months to think of that comeback
      Greetings ZeUs!!
      Some people do have a life, including me.
      I have been making university exams and been on holiday to Italy.
      I am sorry that, not like you, I did not take a laptop with me so I can stay up-to-date with the SSCU TrenchWars Zone and Forum.
      Bye comrade!
      7:Barton> hi tats
      7:Barton> still no smod?
      7:Barton> :(
      7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
      7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
      3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

An iPod for £65?

Show me, I can't find one.

Comment

Originally posted by GlitterKat
          you
          yes I believe I am the only person in the world who has one, thus making this thread irrelevant - someone please close it.
          TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
          TelCat> hoes get paid :(
          TelCat> i dont

Comment

Well ok. I will take my previous statements back.

I bought the etymotic ER•6i and they sound WAY better than the standard earphones. Defiatly.

Comment

Heh yeah, also (to turn you from the Dark Side) iPod's sound quality is not quite as good as that of other makers

I have to warn you about the Ety 6i's though, they are in-ear monitors (IEMs) / canalphones, and as such the isolation is so stunning they're kinda dangerous to wear if you're driving, walking, biking, etc. since you won't be able to hear the car coming up to hit you, and so on.

Personally, I don't like to shove stuff into my ear canal (even if it only goes in a little way), so I'm thinking of buying Koss KSC75 ($10 open clip-ons, said to be giant killer) to go along with a Cowon iAudio 1GB U2/G3 and leaving it at that. I'll use the KSC75s both as the computer headphone and as portable headphone and will consider buying something for use in noisy environments when I actually know how common that'll be.
              - k2

Comment

I'm going to go and buy one this week. ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by Twerp
                  I'm going to go and buy one this week. ^-^
                  Twep, try checking http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56 for deals first...

Although I really think there are better alternatives to iPod
                  - k2

Comment

Working...
                  X