who has an ipod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who has an ipod?

I finally caved in after resisting it for 4 years.

Its syncing ability is great, and its a great convenience to have ALL your music with you ALL the time, but I don't think it justifies the 300dollar price tag.

I got the 4th gen 20gb model.

Does anyone have the ipod, or ipod mini, or ipod photo?
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

I got the iPod mini since a few weeks .. and it ROCKS dude.
    I love it. Couldn't live without it anymore and I'm very happy that I decided to buy the iPod mini instead of the Zen 20GB or iPod 20GB.
    It's small, good looking, memory is big enough... it's just perfect. (and it's not that expensive)
    I'm in love ... go get one I'd say. :wub:
    7:Barton> hi tats
    7:Barton> still no smod?
    7:Barton> :(
    7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
    7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
    3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

does it have a radio too? or is it just a file player ?

Comment

what dumbfounds me so much about ipod users is that they all just use the tiny white earphones that come with it. i saw like 5 people with the white headphoens on today. all the money it costs, all the effort to get songs on it and your ruining it all with such horrible sound.

if you go to koss.com for 20 dollars you can buy the KTX Pro 1 which has a titanium diaphram and extremely strong neodynium magnets. these headphones are extremely unique, they are portables, not monitors, yet they sound better than most 200 dollar monitors. because of the titanium diaphram, it has a very special sound to it. its basically like having mini-subs on your head, yet the bass doesnt downed anything else out, all the bands are super-even and crystal clear all the way up to 25,000 hz if the human ear could hear that high. jaw dropping sound. they are also at radio shack where they are called the Pro 35 A instead but more money there. try them there.

Comment

Bought one, loved it, smashed it while drunk, can't afford another one. <_<
          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
          5: Da1andonly> =((
          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

a green ipod mini but it's full
            YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
            Click here to receive your price!

Comment

im guessing huge headphones drain the battery a lot more quickly..
              Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
              apt>yes u can wtf
              apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
              apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
              apt>so i dont miss the toilet
              Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
              apt>na
              apt>ill show you pictures
              apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

ipods suck shit.

i have a fucking 3g 20gb though. Paid too much for it.

p.s. fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

p.p.s andruil is a fucking moron.

Comment

My ipod's main use is as a portable harddrive and looking pretentious. Since I get a nice student discount and loan ($5 a month for the next 432852346543 years), it was a much better choice than getting a huge LaCie external drive and emo glasses with light green lenses for the same effect. I don't have to lug big box to school and I can see when it's dark, great.
                  SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

i dont know how ANYONE can stand an IPod mini...they looks like toys or something

Comment

now i gotta buy accessories for it? WTF
                      TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
                        what dumbfounds me so much about ipod users is that they all just use the tiny white earphones that come with it. i saw like 5 people with the white headphoens on today. all the money it costs, all the effort to get songs on it and your ruining it all with such horrible sound.

if you go to koss.com for 20 dollars you can buy the KTX Pro 1 which has a titanium diaphram and extremely strong neodynium magnets. these headphones are extremely unique, they are portables, not monitors, yet they sound better than most 200 dollar monitors. because of the titanium diaphram, it has a very special sound to it. its basically like having mini-subs on your head, yet the bass doesnt downed anything else out, all the bands are super-even and crystal clear all the way up to 25,000 hz if the human ear could hear that high. jaw dropping sound. they are also at radio shack where they are called the Pro 35 A instead but more money there. try them there.
                        i will believe your lies and buy a koss headphone.
                        TelCat> i dont

Comment

I'm not familiar with these particular Koss headphones, but I agree with tone that it's crazy to use those crappy ones that come with it.

also, why do people care so damn much what an mp3 player looks like?

also.. same question as za, does using big headphones kill the battery quicker? I like the big kind where you can't hear anything from the outside world.
                          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Where I live, only gay guys have iPods.

Comment

I got a 20GB 4G iPod about 2 weeks ago. Pretty fuckin' awesome. No idea how I managed without one before.

If you don't like iTunes, there is a plugin for WinAmp so you can use that to manage your music on the iPod.
                              sdg

Comment

Working...
                              X