Iq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iq?

Mine's 154 last time I checked. I *am* afraid to check it again. Thank you. *bows*
    Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

fuck yea, i knew i forgot someone to add to my ignore list. kthx bye la~
    Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
    Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

Worst thread of all time. It's impossible to compare IQs, because the different tests give different results. It's not like comparing SAT scores, where there's only one company and type of test. I've scored from a 146 to like 176 on legitimate IQ tests. That's too big a range to mean anything.

Comment

that's weird, i just ook one on the interent and got 89 by guessing.
        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

i took a comprehensive, no-nonsense exam in seventh grade, about 3 years ago, and i got 130.

btw IQ isnt how smart you are or how much you know, it is simply a measure of your intelligence capabilities.. aaaannnnddd weeeeee
          Originally posted by Yoshiba
          i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

i once went through one iq test answering every question completely wrong. In the end it accused me of missing the questions on purpose becuase it is impossible to be that dumb. I then sent them a link to this forum.
            To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
            brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

I scored a 83% on my ASVAB
              Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

:eek: > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest of them

Comment

I had 132 by guessing.
                  Originally posted by Diakka
                  Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

I don't trust IQ tests. My score is too high for me to believe it (to be approximate over 120 and under 160 ..)
                    gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                    gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                    gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

32 on the ACT and 1450 on the SAT, but i've never taken an iq test.

unfortunately, once i hit college and discovered the joys of alcoholism, i'm sure my good scores went straight down the shitter.
                      plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
                        unfortunately, once i hit college and discovered the joys of alcoholism, i'm sure my good scores went straight down the shitter.
                        ALCOHOLISM!!!!!
                        gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                        gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                        gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Iowa Test of Basic Skillz represent.
                          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

i got my G.E.D. with honors

Comment

All your guys IQ doesn't matter cause you're gonna die alone and live an unfullfilled life. Because you play subspace, sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X